{Dsmp-Reset: Callahan}

"TOMMY!!!"
XD glared at his screen, his blood boiling with anger as Tommy refused to pick up the call,"PICK UP THE FUCKING CALL, YOU STUPID CHILD!!!!", XD growled, he was about to claw at his face in anger of Tommy daring to against him.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS CALLAHAN!?!?!"
Callahan was gone, gone from his hold but it had Dream and Tommy!
"XD. . ."
XD froze.
Turning around, and looming over him was the very angry Goddess Of Death: Kristen.
"A-Ah, Lady Kristen-"
"Cut your sweat talk; What have you done to the Mortal named Callahan."
Shit; He's dead.

=

Dream stumbled out of the portal, catching his breath as he set Callahan down on the ground.
"Dream!"
Tommy rushed to them, thankful to see Callahan again and Dream was alright,"Thanks Tommy, you were right to worry and thanks to your quick message we found Callahan from that. . . XD guy.", Tommy nods, guess he was able to prevent that.
Tommy looked at Callahan,"Will Callahan be alright. . .?", "Ye-ah, he just needs plenty of rest um, can you go run and tell Techno and Philza, I'll be bringing in Callahan.", Tommy nods and runs off to tell Techno and Philza about their new patient.
Dream picked up Callahan, he had questions that were unanswered like who was that XD guy, why did he have Callahan and what did he do to him.
Callahan shifted, Dream turned to him,"Hey, Cal. Don't worry, we're going to see Techno and Philza.", he didn't open his eyes, he had this look of pain and discomfort and Dream hoped that XD didn't do anything to him.

=

"There's this strong aura around him, I can't pin exactly what is happening to him."
Philza nods, Tommy was allowed to make himself some food while Techno, Dream and Philza spoke.
"I say let him wake up, when he does we can properly find out what's happening to him and what this XD guy did."
"I agree."
Guess it was time to play the waiting game.