|~|Hermitcraft: AU Raising Scar 2/?|~|

"Okay, hold still."
Grian took a towel and dried Scar's hair, Scar did struggle but he couldn't do much so he just accepted Grian drying his hair,"Don't worry, I'll get a blow dyer and that will be really hot so.", Scar looked up, smiling a little,"I like the heat.", Grian was surprised, thinking about Red Pandas but he was glad that Zedaph was going to bring over a book on Red Pandas.
"Okay, shut your eyes."
Scar does, Grian began to blow dry his hair but Scar seemed to like it a lot better than Grian drying his hair with a towel.

~

"Okay, Red Pandas live in warm places, they like bamboo and uh. . . When they feel threatened they raise their arms up like to scare of a predator?"
Zedaph nods,"Yeah, but they don't look very threatening just adorable, but you sure you're alright with taking care of the Red Panda?", "I named him Scar, and of course.", Zedaph nods, leaving a book for Grian as he left to go talk to Xisuma.
Grian turned to Scar and smiled, knowing full well he's going to teach him how to be the most chaotic person he could be.
"It's pretty late, let's get to bed."
So Grian picked up Scar and brought him to bed,"I miss my parents. . . As nice as you are, I want to go home.", Deja Vu, a wave of it as he sat Scar down on the bed,"I know. . . But we're doing what we can, this is for your safety and we'll try to find your family.", Scar looked at him,"Promise?", "I promise.", Scar smiled, Grian pulled the curtains over the window and the room was now a little darker.
Scar snuggled under the blankets,"Warm. . .", "Yeah.", Scar rested his eyes and Grian lay there looking at the ceiling, thinking about today and guessed Hermitcraft now had a legitimate child on the server, but the child was very sweet and needed help just like Grian needed help.

=

"Anything Xisuma?"
Xisuma was looking through different servers, Scar was drawing as Xisuma worked and Grian watched the both of them.
"Nothing much yet, I see them but it seems like they disappeared into a unidentified server."
Grian nods, guess they made a server so no one would find or go after them.
"Uhm, Scar?"
At first he didn't look up, but then he did,"Oh, right, Yeah???", "Uhm, you're going to be staying for a while is that fine?", Scar nods,"Yeah, you're very nice! Though I miss family, if I have to stay in order for the mean people not to catch us all then I'll be fine.", Grian nods, patting him on the head as Scar continued to draw.
"Things are fine right Grian?"
"Yep, he's a nice kid."
Scar smiled.

~

Scar looked in the water reflection, seeing the scar across his face and touched it.
He should have tried harder, to stop those people but he couldn't.
"Hey, it's okay."
Scar looked at Grian, he took the handle and lead him towards the bases,"How about we take a tour.", Scar nods, wanting a tour of this huge place called Hermitcraft.