Chapter 75: The Conclusion Completed

There is it everybody. This is fiction first Tatiana spoke to Oprah and now it's her husband's Michael turn. It's gonna be the last chapter. It's gonna be a short one. They are still mourn the loss of Jamie Floyd. Michael and is wife Tatiana are in shock  about Katie is about to abort her baby. They came back from Ohio after the funeral. The interview is now set for the first time since Michael was young. So here it is.

Michael POV

Michael is now dressed up in red shirt and get ready to sit down and he is speak with Oprah in his house while Tatiana's daughters are visiting their grandparents, her uncles, her Aunt Rebbie, and their cousins, but their adopted daughter felt is time for her to speak out after she told Michael and Tatiana that she is pregnant but she is having abortion. Katie got no choice now she is ready to talk to the public about her moments with her family

"Tonight We now are going live in Michael Jackson and his wife Tatiana Thumbtzen Jackson's home as I sat down with King of Pop Michael Jackson. Last few years back, I interview his wife video star, model, and recording artist Tatiana back after she rescue from abusive ex- husband and former actor Mario Sims ,and spoken about her life in college, meeting biggest star and now married Michael, and her about  daughters and now they are here. Ladies and Gentleman: Michael Jackson.

30 Mins Later POV

Michael is spoken with Oprah  about meeting model Tatiana Thumbtzen for the first time back in mid 70's.

"I met her in NYC after I was finish filming the movie The Wiz while I play Scarecrow. I met her while she is walking. She cross path in NYC. We became friends for months.

"Then you saw each other again?"

"Yes I saw her working at the club where she serve drinks. She went to college."

"Then when you and Tatiana start dating?"

"Right after Off The Wall and  then Thriller Era."

"How long you and Tatiana dating?"

"We've been dating for three year until Tati announce she is moving to Tokyo, Japan to  her model career. I was so sad. I miss her a lot."

"You'll been thru a lot. You wrote in memoir Moonwalker That your family sent you to rehab for cocaine."

"I'm been doing much better, but  I won't talk about it I'm been healthy since."

"Let's fast forward that you about to shoot your next video from your album Bad its call The Way You Make Me Feel?"

"Yes their are 200 ladies audition for the short film until I  find out that was Tatiana who audition,and I remember that I was my ex-girlfriend."

"How did Tatiana react that you chose her?"

Tatiana overheard.

"I think you should ask her."

"Is your wife Tatiana here?"

"Yes and our adopted daughter Katie is here too. Come on, Tati."

"I'm coming. Hi Oprah."
"Hi Tatiana,It's good to see you again."
"Hi Oprah, I'm Katie."

Tatiana POV and Katie POV

Both ladies are finally sat next to Michael for the first time since Michael and Tatiana married. They've been married by a year now. Tatiana is ready to start talk about how they reconnected.

"Tati, It's been a while that I interview front of the audience. Did they know that you and Michael are ex back then?"

"No they didn't know that we are dating. The truth is that when we are dating for three years. Before I left Michael, I was pregnant with Amanda and didn't want him to know that he is the father."