Chapter 48: Goodbye Mother

The Funeral POV Moss Feaster Funeral Home and Cremation at Clearwater, FL

Its been a tough challenge time for Tatiana during mourning the loss of her biological mother Evelyn Thumbtzen. Her family is line up to look at her casket as she lay to rest. She wear dark glass and black hat so she could hold back her tears, but her tears roll down her face. She wipe away with her tissue. She thought about moments during her earlier teenage years.

Flashback when Tatiana was 13.

"Mommy, where are you going?"

"Sweetheart, Mommy is going to go away in a long time and umm and they gonna take care of you."

"What? I thought we suppose to go to my grandparent's house." 

"I'm sorry Tati, you know your grandparents disown me and your father for years since. I cut ties with them. I'm sitting you to the Foster Care and Adoption  in NYC  so they can look for your family to adopt you."

"WHAT? You my mom. You can't leave me with them. Please don't leave me. Please!"

"I love you, Tait, I will come by and visit you after the parents adopt you. I promised."

"You promised?"

"I'm promised."

They begin to cry as they hug each other for one last time as her mom wipe her daughter's tears as she says good byes.

"I love you, Tati."

"I love you, mom."

They took her inside the center. Her promise is broken. She never came back to her daughter, and Tatiana heard from her again until she grew up to adult.

Flashback over

Tatiana's tears streaming down her face as she ready to go to cemetery as she says goodbye to her mom. Her husband Michael is wearing his black suit and his sunglass. He been stand by her and comfort her since. Her Aunts is already there and comfort as she continue to sobbing. She try to hold it together.

"Hey Tati, How are you holding up?"

"It's been hard. I'm still copping. I'm still angry about why mom give me away, but now I forgave her."

"That is bittersweet."

"But Mike, I won't forget that my mom Evelyn  never came back."

"I know how you feel. Katie's biological mother did a lot worst and now she is jail. She won't forgive her for what she did. She moved on really quickly."

"Her situation is different like mine. We are so glad that we all adopt Katie now she is part of our family now."

"Me too, hey now Evelyn's  private funeral is finally over One Hour. You ready to headed to church and get ready to eat?"

"Yeah I will be in a limo. Are you gonna call our girls so we tell them that we are coming home next week?"

"Yeah we've been gone about a few weeks and our girls are gonna be very upset. Summer will be here in June."

"The means the school will be out and They will been spending the rest of the Summer with them."

"I will be in the limo when you need me. I'm gonna call my mother Katherine now."

"Tell her and the rest of the family to thank them for me."

Michael is going to limo as he wait from her as she look at the casket. Her eyes are watery as she took her glasses off.

"Mom, I was very angry the way my dad O'Cain did to you and me. I wanna thank you for telling me the truth and protect me from him, and keep me safe from him. He is monster like my ex-husband Mario and my ex-boyfriend is cheater and a stalker. They  better stay out of my life forever. My husband Michael is the best husband in the world. He is gonna protect me and your granddaughters from the them. Paparazzi are everywhere, but thank goodness they are not in Clearwater, FL."

Tatiana lay her head down on the casket as she broke down. Her tears streams down her face as she sobbing.

"Oh mom, I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you-"

Michael came back to hold on to her as she broke down on his arm.

"Hey let it all out."

"WHY? WHY? Oh Michael, She left me again."

She continue to cry as he took his wife Tatiana  to the limo.

"It's already. I got you."

Author note: That is so saddest chapter. I know how she is going thru now her mom Evelyn Thumbtzen is finally in resting place. I'm happy that Michael is there to for her while grief But real life her mom passed in 2014.She is with her father in heaven. May them Rest in Peace. Stay tuned for next chapter.