Chapter 36:The Betrayal

Tatiana POV

Tatiana is looking all pictures of her on the fireplace. Her tears still streaming down her face. She is been crying all day because she miss Latasha so much. But she learn that she got lump remove from breast. She still wiping her tears with her tissue. Her daughter Amanda down stairs and staring at her. She couldn't stop crying. She came to the couch and comfort her.

"Mommy, don't cry."

"I'm OK, honey I'm trying to be strong for u while they are looking for your sister."

"I hope so its been 5 months. How could Mario do this you? We almost lost you."

"I'm sorry that I got you worry. I'm out of the hospital for a while."

Amanda is looking at her paper.

"What you doing, mom?"

"I'm writing my song for next album."

She lied.

"Uh mom, You already release your debut album and you got one hit song dominate every where. Why another album?"

"Well I stop promo my debut album because I miss Showtime at the Apollo and Saturday Night Live, but I'm gonna be on Oprah  before I go to treatment.

The door bell ring.

"Julie, Can you check and see who it is?"

"Sure Tati."

She saw thru the window. She is overjoyed. She run to the living room and tell her the excited news.

"OMG! TATI!"

"What?  Are you OK? What is it? Julie? Who is that?"

"It's your finance Michael and-"

"And what?"

"What you come and see for yourself. She is outside."

"OMG Latasha! Please let them in. COME DOWN, AMANDA!"

She open the door.

"HEY JULIA!"

"Hey Latasha."

"Hey Katie. Are you girls OK?"

"We are fine. 

Michael finally let Latasha down.

"Hi Michael."

"Hi Julie."

"For real, how was Latasha?"

"She is OK. She release from hospital. Me and Katie went with me because she saw what Mario did, and they told detective Jefferson everything.

"Where is Maggie now?"

'I will explain everything later."

Latasha POV

She went inside and hug her mom.

"MOMMY!" 

"OMG LATASHA!"

They hug each other as they cry together.

"Oh my baby! I miss you soo much."

"I miss you too, mom."

Amanda finally down stairs and overjoyed to see her little sister.

"SIS!"

"Oh hi, Amanda."

Uh oh Latasha is not happy about this.

"Hey Latasha, what is it? what is going on?"

"Mom, dad, maybe you should tell Amanda why she wants replace me with Katie."

Tatiana is shock about her claimed.

"What??"

They say in unison.

"Amanda, did you talk to your friends about us adopting Katie and make up the lies about replace your sister before Mario Sims kidnap her?"

"No! And No Latasha, I will never wanna to replaced my sister with Katie. Mom and dad talking about adopting her for years ago after her adopted parents died."

"Then Amanda, who made that up about we replaced your sister?"

"It was uncle Jermaine."

"WHATT?!"

"Uh no he didn't."

"Yes he did."

"No he didn't."

"I'm afraid I overheard they talking before Mario Sims abduct you from backyard.

"Oh no. How could my your brother Jermaine make the lies like that?

"I don't know, Tati. I'm gonna talk to him later. But first Katie got something to tell you."

It's Katie's turn to speak.

"Latasha, I will never wanna replaced you. Because your parents loves you so much, and Mike and Tati, Is it really true all the long ? You guys are gonna adopt me?"

Both Michael and Tatiana, and their daughters speak in unison.

"YES!"

Katie covers her mouth and shock about the announcement. She got tears in her eyes and started to watery.

"Are you guys serious?"

"Yes we are been looking forward to adopt you.

"Oh Mike, Tati, or should I say mom and dad."

She hug them.

"OMG!  Amanda, Latasha, that means, WE ARE GONNA BE SISTERS!"

"YAYYY That is the best Birthday present ever."

"Wait a minute! Mike, What about Maggie?"

"They took her to police station."

"OMG! What that devil she did now?"

"Well, you are not gonna like this. She was working with your ex-husband Mario."

"WHATT? How did she-"

"He was telling Maggie to make up a horrible lied about that she is have AIDS."

Tatiana's eyes are wide and mouth dropped.

"She did the plot try to win Katie and have Mario kidnapped Latasha."

She put her mouth on her mouth in shock.

"OMG! That both did was sicken me. I wanna smack her face for what she did to my daughter and Katie."

"No I wanna kill him for what did."

"Are they already arrest them both now?"

Michael is realize he wanna do.

"Uh girls, you'll stay with your mom. OK?"

"Where are you going?"

"To visited your grandparents and your cousins."

"Michael, what is that you are not telling them? Where are you really going for real?"

"I'm gonna kill my brother Jermaine."

Author note: That is amazing family reunion and I'm soo glad they are finally going to adopt Katie. Michael is really gonna be really angry about his brother Jermaine. OMG I can't wait until he confront his brother Jermaine Jackson about his lies. It's gonna get ugly. Stay tune readers.