Chapter 64: Rehearsal Nightmare

Tatiana POV in New York, NYC Madison Square Garden

Tatiana is just finish looking for a band and a found  backup singers who is gonna sing backup for her. They suppose to be five but now is three back up singers. They are now ready to rehearsing her songs to promo to albums. Her self-titled Multi-Platinum debut album Tatiana Thumbtzen and her second album Loved. She is finally going over her songs all day, but they are getting tired and they wanna to go home.

"Guys , I know it's late, but we are got few more songs left. Let's take a break."

"How many shows you gonna do?"

"It will be a short tour. It will be 15 shows around the states but not Worldwide."

The drummer name David asking Tatiana what got him confuse.

"Tati, why can't tour Worldwide?"

"Because my husband Michael Jackson is going back on tour  next Summer."

Back up singer name Tina ask.

"How is Michael and your daughters doing?"

"They are doing good and they get ready for Holidays."

"That will be great. Cause after holidays are over, We all looking forward to started playing some of yours from your albums."

She looks at the watch and it's now 7PM."

"OK let's take 5. Great job everybody."

Meanwhile POV

Tatiana is about to leave the dressing but first she is gonna call her husband Michael Jackson to tell him the news. When telephone ring. It keeps ring.

Michael POV

Michael is finally picking up and answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi Michael, It's Tatiana."

Their daughters Katie and Amanda  sneak down stairs as they overheard.

"Oh Tati, I was waiting for you. Where are you?"

"I'm still in New York rehearsing.

"For what? Another performance? I just heard from Quincy Jones that you announce that you are going on tour."

"He told you? I made the announcement earlier and I say yes. Not head of the record company. Quincy Jones and the rest of staff saw my new album is not doing good.

"Tati, I'm glad that you'll call. Our daughters are worry sick about you."

"How are they doing?"

"Katie is doing good, and so it's Latasha, and then they overheard on their stairs while you are now calling me."

Tatiana is laughing. She is miss them so much.

"What about Amanda?"

"Not good."

"What's wrong?"

"OK. Amanda is in trouble."

Uh oh Michael is about knows what he saw.

"What happened? What our daughter did now?"

"She got to the fight in school."

She is shock about what her daughter did.

"Who is she fighting with?"

"Chiquita."

"Oh no! I'm gonna talk to her when I come home."

"And I wanna talk to you about the picture."

Tatiana is so busted.

"What picture?"

"I will tell you get home."

"O-OK. I gonna go. I love you."

"I love you."

They both hang up the telephone. There is a knock on her dressing room. Then she is opening and that is her ex-boyfriend Angel

"Hello, Tati."

"What the- Angel? 

"Look I saw your limo so I felt I should stop by backstage to say hello."

"What the hell are you here? How did you find me backstage?"

"I heard your new album "Loved" is not doing good. I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Do you'll have any idea what you just done?"

"What are you talking about?"

He try to come close. She stand back.

"Oh no you're not gonna come near me."

Tatiana finally show the picture of her and Angel kissing her. It was at Covergirl photoshoot. Angel's jaw drop.

"I didn't recover from that since because of you. Now thanks to this. My husband Michael is gonna find out about you and me if you don't leave me alone."

"I can't believe that someone took a picture of us. Tati, I'll never meant to hurt you. I still love you."

Tatiana's eyes are started to watery. She is finally lashing out.

"Are you out of your mind? I almost overdose on sleeping pills and you are the reason that I almost lost my life. My daughters are scare I could've died from it thank God my husband Michael is with me all the time."

Angel is silent. He is still looking at her while she is going off.

"You make me sick, Angel. I had with you. I want you out of my dressing room right now. I'm headed back to California. My husband and my daughters needs me."

She is open door but Angel stop her. He lock the door. 

"Angel, what do you think you're doing?"

"I know you love me. I still love you."

"Are you out of your mind?  Open the door."

"Come on, Tati. You know I make mistake and I want you back."

"Angel, are you crazy? I'm married to Michael Jackson. You and I are finished years ago after you cheating on me. Get out of my way."

She runs to the door but Angel stop her and came on to her. She is finally push him out of her way.

"Angel, I will have them call a police if you don't leave-"

Tatiana is horrified when she saw that he took out of his gun

Angel put out of  a handing gun and held it.

"I'm sorry Tati, I'm not gonna let you go, and you'll not gonna see your daughters and your husband again."

Her tears streams down her face in horror as she covers her mouth. Then it is a blackout.

Author note: OMG Angel is out of mind as held Tatiana in her dressing room with his gun. Can someone stop that creep before it's too late? Stay tuned readers.