Chapter 47: Dying

Author note: This chapter is gonna hit be really hard

Author note: This chapter is gonna hit be really hard. In real life. It's gonna be  hard for Tatiana. How will she take it?

Michael and Tatiana POV in Morton Planet Hospital 

Michael is on the telephone with his mother Katherine as he finally tells her where he tells her the sad news about Tatiana's biological mother Evelyn Thumbtzen.

"Hey mother."

"Michael, where are you and Tati at?"

"We are in Clearwater, FL."

"What are you doing at her home town?"

"She is in Morton Planet Hospital. Her biological mother Evelyn Thumbtzen is dying. She is dying of heart failure."

"Oh no! It's so sad. How is Tait doing and how she holding up?"

He sigh. He shake his head.

"She is not doing good. Her aunt Marie and her aunt Rhonda comfort her. They went to see her mother now."

"It's gonna hit her really hard if she dies."

"Mother, She been thru so much after she saw her mom in the hospital. She wasn't doing well at all."

He is looking at Tatiana at the window as she wipe her tears.

"How is our girls Amanda, Latasha, and Katie doing? Are they are been good while on we on the honeymoon?"

"They are doing good but they are in school. I let them know when your sister Rebbie pick them up."

"That is great. I appreciate that she is doing this for them while we gone."

They finally went to see her mother.

"Uh mother, I'm gonna let you know that I'm going on tour this Summer."

"That will be great. It's been a long time since you end the  Bad Tour."

"Yeah It will be Dangerous Tour. I'm doing for a charity to raise awareness for Heal The World Foundation."

"That is wonderful for a good cause. What about Tati?"

"I will tell her but I can't tell her happened yet when it's time."

Tatiana POV 

Tatiana is watching her mother in her dead bed. She is now talking to her for one last time. She share her regrets with her before she took her last breath.

"Tati, I want to say I'm-I'm sorry for giving you away."

Tatiana's tears stream down her face as she is upset with her mother.

"Why did you give me away?"

"I just want to get you to safe from your abusive father while he is prison."

"I want to know the truth. Did my dad says was true that you should  have abortion before I was born ?"

Evelyn broke down and cry.

"Yes-yes it's true that he say to me. I'm -I'm so-so sorry."

"Shh It's so OK."

They both cry together.

"Tati, my baby, Can-can you forgive me?"

Tati sobbing.

"Yes I already forgive you. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, sugar. Where is your husband?  Can you bring him here?"

"Sure. Hey Aunt Rhonda, Can you get Michael? My mom wants to talk to him."

Her Aunt Rhonda went to get Michael. He is sat down watching TV while waiting from his wife.

"Michael."

"Yes, Rhonda?"

"Evelyn wants you to come to the room. She ain't got much time left."

"OK I'm coming now."

Michael POV

Michael came to the room as he saw Tatiana crying so hard as she is ready to say goodbye to her mother. She wipe her tears with her tissue as she hold her mother's hand last time.

He comfort her.

"Hey Tati, How is she?"

"She is ready to go now."

"Hey Michael."

"Hi Evelyn."

"I've been a fan of yours since you with The Jacksons 5.I'm so in shock that you and my daughter are together and have two daughters .I'm grateful to be their grandmother. I admire you so much for your great work in music. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you two big day."

"It's OK Evelyn, We are both grateful we are finally together after we all been thru. We are finally made it."

"Michael, please take-take care of my daughter. and my granddaughters."

"Yes I will."

Michael holds back tears as he watch his wife hold her hand one last time.

She finally took her last breathe.

The machine alert.

She started sobbing as the nurses came to announce.

"She is gone, Tati, Your mom Evelyn is no longer breathing. She is gone."

"OMG! MOMMY!"

She collapse in Michael's arms she broke down.

Her Aunts broke down and cry.

Michael came to comfort as his tears falling down his face.

"Tati babe, shh."

"My mother is gone."

"Ohhh Tati."

He walk Tati out of the hospital as she continues to broke down really hard.