Chapter 24:Photoshoot Drama

Start writing your story

Tatiana POV

Tatiana wears her sunglass and her clothes and her assistant Sada is finally arrive in the studio for the photoshoot in Los Angeles, CA for Covergirl ,but she arrive a hour late because just finish promo her single "Piano In The Dark." She went on Video Soul promo her new song and premiere her music video. She perform on Late Night Show with Johnny Carson, and Soul Train, But she aint done any interviews yet. She will be doing advertise campaign for Covergirl. Fashion designers, photographer, fashion editor are get everything ready for her interview.

"It's a dream come true. I'm going back to my roots. I'm so excited. It's my first time modeling in the states since I done in Tokyo, Japan."

"Now Tati, They been waiting for you for a hour."

"I know Sada, and I ask you to tell them I'm coming. Right?"

"I already take care of that."

"Thanks Sada."

They are finally got inside and they are finally say hi.

"Hello Tati, U finally made it."

"Hi, hi I'm sorry that I'm late. Thanks for everybody for waiting"

"Don't worry. We are gonna show you around now in the studio before we get you ready."

Meanwhile POV 2 Hours later

She continue to look around and they saw the picture of model Beverly Johnson. She is the first black woman to post for Vogue Magazine.

"OMG She is beautiful on the cover. "

"That is Beverly Johnson. She was on the cover of Vogue Magazine in 1974."

"Oh I wish I could be on cover of that magazine someday soon."

"Girl, your dreams are about to come true."

"What is it?"

"Come on Tati, We are got announcement to make."

"OK."

She follow them to the set and she is shock when the editor will announce.

"You are gonna be the first African-American, Cherokee Indian, Cuban, and Irish woman to be on the Covergirl.

"WHATT? ARE YALL SERIOUS?"

"Yes girl congratulations Tati."

Oh! Oh!"

She covers her mouth in shock. She is so overcome with emotional.

"Come on Tati, don't cry."

She wipe her tears. She was so happy for this.

"I can't believe I'm making history. I'm come a long way since I was 19 years old. Be model is Tokyo, Japan for three years before I was pregnant. I've been struggling a lot and after all these years, I'm soo excited about this is really happening."

"Oh Tati, there is someone who photographer is gonna get you ready for your close up."

"Who?"

There is guy carry a camera and it was the dancer and her ex-boyfriend: Angel

"Angel?"

"Tatiana?"

This is really awkward now they saw each other for the first time in years after they broke up.

"Hi Tat."
"Hi Angel, It's been a long time."
"How are you? I heard your song on the radio. I'm so impressed with your singing. Congratulations on your debut album."

"My new album ain't out until next week."
"Oh, but anyway. Your song" Piano in the Dark" is already a hit. Congratulations."
"Thanks, Now I want to know what are you doing in the studio?"
"I work as a photographer now."
"How long you been working there?"
"I've be working for 17 years now."
"Oh 17 years huh? Did you see another woman after you cheat on me?
"Tati, It's been a mistake and I regret that, but I find out from horses mouth that I work with that that u are married to the hideous actor Mario Sims. I really can't believe that he did to you and your daughter Amanda."
"Angel, You don't care what I been thru after what he did to me and my daughter. We are divorce since now he is in jail."

Angel is relief that Mario is out of Tati's life for good.

She walk into her dressing room. Angel follow her.
"Tati, When I saw that paper but I read Michael Jackson's book Moonwalker revealed he is the father of Latasha?"

Angel is realize the truth.

"Did Mario find out that he is not father?"

Tati is fed up with his questions.

"Listen, I don't got time for this and your stupid questions. U need to leave the dressing room. I got to get dressed and get ready for a photoshoot for Covergirl.

They are got everything ready but Angel saw the engagement on Tatiana's finger.

"Tati, Before I get back to work behind the camera, There is something that I gonna give u something."

"What is it?"

Angel pull her into  kissing Tati in her mouth.

She is horrified and in shock what Angel did. She slap him hard.

"OMG ANGEL! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU DOING? "

"I'm sorry, Tati. I should never done that."

"You got no right to kissing me while I'm engaged, u idiot.

"What?"

"Angel, I'm getting married, and I'm gonna married Michael Jackson. You can't come near me ever again. After I finish my photoshoot, You are gonna stay away from me when I finish filming for commercial. Now leave.

"Tati, please I still love you-"

"GET OUT NOW!"

"OK, OK, OK,!  I'll go. Tati, I'm sorry. It will never happen again. Congratulations on your engagement with Michael."

She covers her mouth as she wipe her lips with her tissue. She try not to cry.

Her assistant  Sada walk in and saw Angel came out of her dressing room.

"What the- Tati, what happened?"

"Don't worry about, Sada. I'm OK I gonna get it together."

"OK Just breathe, Okay Listen, The make-up artist are here to get you ready."

"Great, Let's do it."

Author note: OMG Her ex-boyfriend is a photographer Angel got a lot of nerved to kiss Tatiana .Oh heck no. That fool is out of his mind for kissing her who is not engaged. He ain't never better than that. Oooh I got a lot of chapters coming up. OMG Michael is gonna freak out about this. Stay tune readers.