Chapter 68: Confronted

Author note: Now July is finally here. Christmas is my favorite holiday .But in real life, We do celebrate in December. This chapter is gonna be fiction.

Amanda POV

Amanda is now home and relaxed. She is just got home from school. It's the last day of school before holidays gets here. She is gonna pick what she want for Christmas. She is waiting on her mom Tatiana to get home from the tour while her husband Michael is back on tour headed to Tokyo, Japan. They went to over there to ask Katie.

"Hey Katie, what do you want  for Christmas?"

"I'm getting a new cell phone for Christmas and then a new purse."

"That will be great. But what about dad?"

The girls realize and forgot.

"Oh girls,  Michael don't celebrate Christmas. He is going back on Dangerous World Tour. He is  in Tokyo, Japan. He is about to finish end of the year."

Latasha got the sad on her face.

"I miss daddy."

"Me too, sis. He says he will call us around Christmas and then thru  1993 gets here. He will call us"

"Hey how about we celebrate Jesus's Birthday. He was born on Christmas Day."

The girls love her idea.

"Yeah that will be great idea, Latasha."

The door bell rings.

"Hey Julie, Can you see who it is?"

"Hope is mom."

"Yeah we miss her."

Julie went to look a peak hole and realize it's not their mother Tatiana."

"Excuse me, young man. Can I help you?"

It was Derrick Baker who came to her Birthday months ago and got drunk with his friends.

"Hi My name is Derrick. I'm here to visit Amanda Jackson."

"Uh just go wait by the couch. I go get Amanda."

Julie don't like that idea for let him in."

"Amanda, come down here."

Amanda overheard Julie call her name.

"Coming ,Julie. I gonna go down stairs.

"Is it mom?"

"Uh no."

"Then who is it?"

They came down stairs.

They are in shock when the girls sees Derrick. Katie is not happy about this.

"What the heck? Derrick what are you here?"

"Hey, who is that guy?"

"Uh Julie, please don't be mad at him. I invited him to come over."

"What? Amanda, Had you lost your mind? Your parents are not boys here while they gone. Your mom is gonna be furious with me for let him in."

"Listen, I invited him."

"Oooh Amanda, Mom and dad are gonna get you."

"Well dad is out of the country in Japan. Come on, girls. Please I need to talk to him right quick."

Julie thought about it and gives her OK.

"Well alright. But one condition."

"What?"