Chapter 58: Return to Stage

Author note: It's gonna be a short chapter .Something is gonna to turn upside down and affect her after performance.

Tatiana POV at Showtime at The Apollo at Harlem, NY 

Tatiana is back in her hometown in NYC. She is just finish shooting her new video for her upcoming single "I'll Loved" from her second album Loved in Los Angeles, CA. She is just photoshoot for her album and for magazine. She is ready to perform after the contestant did the Amateur Night. They did great, but also  they did bad when they get booed from the stage. Tatiana is wearing a blue short dress and long curls hair and her blue ear rings. Her vocals are well rested. She is been rehearsing once. Now she is ready to go on stage until someone knock on their door.

"Come in."

"Tati, 5 minutes."

"OK thank you, Josh."

Tatiana is looking in a her mirror and now she is ready.

"Oh please! Hope they like my performance. I can't let my fans down. Michael is about to go back on tour soon. I'm gonna make my daughters proud."

The comedian actor Sinbad is finally return to announce the performer.

"OK the moment you'll all been waiting for. She is now Mrs. Michael Jackson now. She is finally here tonight. Ladies and gentleman, she is performing her new song "I'm Loved. "Please welcome Tatiana Thumbtzen.

The crowd went wild and cheers as she walk on stage. She started to sing.

One hour later POV

Tatiana brought down the house with her performance. Her fans are excited as the waiting outside. The photographers are set to take pictures of her. She is finally put her black coat on and sunglass on as she went outside. She sign autographs and after autographs .Her fans are crying tears of joy.

"I love you, Tati."

"I love you too. You all so sweet. You all have a good night."

Security Bob help Tatiana to the limo. Her assistant got a newspaper.

"Hi Its that review for my performance?"

"Uh Tati, there is something you should see."

She show the newspaper but it's turns out is a tabloid.

"What is this?"

"Bad news. There is a picture of your daughter Amanda and a guy Derrick with his friends. She is in shock when some paparazzi took a picture. She can't believe in shock. She hold her mouth and discover that her daughter is lying.

"Uh no! My daughter Amanda is drinking beer after Birthday party. It can't be."

"Uh its another picture and this time is you and another guy."

"Who? What are you talking about?"

She saw the picture of Tatiana and her ex-boyfriend Angel is resurfaced and its been hunting her since. She is horrified. Her eyes are started to water.

"Oh no! OMG NOO! I will never cheat on Michael. It was year before Michael and I got married."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know."

"Oh can you get out of the limo, I need to think about how Michael see the pictures."

Her assistant left. Tatiana's tears stream down her face as is started to scream so loud as she broke down and cry.

"UGHHHHHH AHHHHH DAMN YOU, MARIO! DAMN YOU!