Chapter 16:Reunited At Last, But Secret Past Confronted

Katie  POV at Funeral Home at Los Angeles, CA

Katie Tanner is now growing to the young lady by now when she is ready to say goodbye to her father Greg Tanner

Katie Tanner is now growing to the young lady by now when she is ready to say goodbye to her father Greg Tanner. She wear a all black dress with her black shoes. She is been broken a lot since her dad died. She is with her aunt and her uncle for the first time after they sent her away to Oklahoma. She ain't spoken to them since they are divorce. Her aunt is sitting next to her.

"Hey Katie."

"What do you want Aunt Massie? I don't want to talk to you."

"Please don't be like this. Your uncle Peter and I did everything we could to stay together. We  aint got no choice to not care for you."

"But why Aunt Massie? Tell me the truth."

Because we not our selves for a while."

"What do you mean?"

Katie discover the truth but she wants know why.

Are you involve sex trafficking ?"

"Sweetie, we can't talk about this."

"You are not gonna keep any more secrets from me. You sent me away to Oklahoma because you involved in. Who is the predator, Aunt Massie?"

"TELL ME NOW!"

Uncle Peter interrupt their argument.

"Hey shhh it's not the place right now, Katie you'll should think about your father right now."

"She is right."

Katie is overheard.

"Who say that?"

"Turn around."

She turn around and can't believe what she saw.

"Michael?"

He is wearing black suit and black sunglass as took it off. His eyes are started to watery. His tears stream down his cheek.

"Hey Katie."

"MICHAEL!"

She cry when she ran to Michael as she hugs Michael as Michael started to cry."

"Oh Michael." 

Michael is also start sobbing.

"I miss you soo much, Michael."

"I miss you too, Katie. Don't cry shhh."

He wipe his tears from his eyes with his tissue and he wipe Katie's tears from her eyes.

"Oh Katie, Let me look at you. You are almost a young lady by now." 

"I'm 14 years old now."

"We should talk about it after your dad's funeral. OK?"

He sniff as he wipe his tears.

"OK."

Meanwhile POV

One hour after the private funeral of her father Greg Tanner, Michael, Katie, Whitley and few of family members are finally arrive to the site to bury her father as she is ready to say goodbye to her dad for one last time. Its beautiful sunshine but dark clouds are roll by. It's about to start rain. She aint spoken to her Aunt Massie and Uncle Peter since she is really upset about with them for giving her away. She is still crying all day. Michael comfort her while she is still cry. His eyes are red for crying .

"Hey Katie, Are-are you OK?"

He sniff as he blows his nose.

"No-no I'm not OK. First my mom and now my dad. I'm-I'm a orphan now."

Whitley came to comfort her.

"No no it's not true. You got your aunt and your uncle and your cousins.

"THEY ARE NOT MY AUNT AND MY UNCLE."

"How could you say that?"

"Because they kept something from me after all this years since they raise me."

"What secrets you talking about, Katie?"

Her Uncle Peter and Aunt Massie got something to tell Katie and is finally revealed the story about what cause them.

"Katie, When I was 17. I was about to graduate from high school. I hide the pregnancy from the whole school. I was hiding from them. That was years after I date your father Greg."

Katie is shocked.

"You were dating my father back in high school? I don't get it. How you end up with my father?"

Michael even ain't believe it either .He is listening while Aunt Massie finally told Katie the truth.

"You know about this  Peter?"

"Yes I just finds out from Massie that she cheat on me with Greg and he got her pregnant before she give her daughter up."

"Well I was going thru lot of depression after I give birth, And it got worse, my mother kick me out of the house and I was homeless in a long time. I made the hardest decision to give the baby away to Lorrie. I cant care for her. I start work in prostitution ring. I was "

"What are you saying that Lorrie is not mother?. She adopt me after I was born."

Uncle Peter is finally walk to her.

"Yes it's true. Massie and I have problems."

Massie is finally fess up.

"Katie, I'm your mother."

She turn around in shock.

Michael is also shock.

Then is a blackout.

Author note: That funeral is so sad. I'm so glad Michael and Katie reunited, and Ooooh snap Massie is Katie's mother. That is a full of shock what Massie and Peter put her thru like this now she is older to know about this. How Katie will react when Massie reveal she is her mother? How Michael is gonna react about Massie's horrible decision to give up her daughter. Stay tune readers Happy Weekend.