Chapter 30:Worst Fear Ever

Another chapter will be too disturbing and not insuitable for young readers. Readers Discretion Advised

 Readers Discretion Advised

Mario POV

"After Mario beat Tatiana up. He turn the lights back. He saw the mirror and there is blood on his hand. We is horrified for what he did to her again.

"Oh no! Not again. I should never done that to you. OH NO What have done? Tati, wake up. Please Tati! You are gonna give me Latasha now."

She is got blood all over her mouth and her head. She is unconscious and not responding.

"GET UP DAMN IT!"

He is gonna let him self in hot water after he did to her.

"Tati, you made me do this. YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!!"

Julie the maid the  is calling her name.

"Tati ,Michael wants me to come get you now. They are about to get ready to go any minute."

Mario panics when he overheard that her maid is coming.

"Oh damn! I gonna get out of here, oh and by the way. Here is your stupid diary."

He throw it on a floor and he broke the glass thru the  window as he ran outside.

Julie is overheard that noise.

"What the- What is the noise?"

Julie ran upstairs as she realize the door is been open.

"The door is been open. Someone is in there."

She went inside and saw the blood on the floor.

"OMG its blood."

She turn around and horrified and saw Tatiana lay on the floor  with blood and she is still unconscious.

"AHHH OMG TATI!"

She ran to her.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Julie."

"Oh thank goodness! You are wake. What's going on?"

"Julie, my ex-husband Mario Sims." She is started crying so hard.

"WHAT!"

"He is escape from prison. Please get help. Mario is evil."

"I'm calling 911 and I'm calling police now."

"No please go get my fiance Michael for me, but don't bring my daughters up there. I don't want them to see me like this."

"They are wondering where you we're. You miss out on your daughter Latasha blowing out of her candles."

"Oh no, I miss it. I'm such a terrible mother and I miss it."

"Oh no you are not a terrible mother. Your brother in law Randy is recording everything on video camera."