Chapter 44: Forgiven, But Not Forget

Author Note: This is it

Author Note: This is it. Mario Sims is lost his mind and he is going more psycho since he was in jail last year. He really lost it ,or is he try to get out of prison? This chapter is gonna be short. It will be last time I add Mario Sims to the chapter.

Mario Sims POV in Utah State Hospital in Provo, Utah

Mario was in prison last year and he is going crazy and insane since Tatiana and Michael got married this year. He lost his daughter and his career thanks to been exposed by Tatiana ex-girlfriend Angel. He shot him. The bodyguards are going get him out. The judge announce that they sent him to mental institution. He had bipolar disorder. He will be there for 7 to 14 days and then he will be sent back to prison. Mario is got the expected visitor for the first time in years: it was David, Linda's little brother.

"David?"

"Hello Mario."

"Well I've be- Look at you. How are-"

"Don't pretend that you care about me."

He is now 24 years old now.

David went to the telephone and come to the window.

"It's been years after my sister Linda is murdered."

"David, You know I didn't kill your sister. Max did. He kidnap Tati and Amanda-"

"I know he set you up and frame you for murder, but you abuse her daughters. How could you do this to them?"

"David, I didn't mean for you to found out about me abuse Tati."

"Why did you wanna kidnap Latasha from their backyard during her birthday? The family is suffering because you almost killed Tati. She was in a coma for two months. She deserves more better than you and now she is in happy healthy place. You still a sick monster. Hope u rot in jail for rest of your life."

"Will you still forgive me?"

"I forgive you. I know you innocent that you didn't kill Linda, but I won't forget for you did to their kids and especially that little girl Katie."

"How did you know about that-"

"I just saw on the news that is true you are working with her mother try to get Katie to bring her back to her mother. You are really did is disgusting move this. God hope she locked up for rest of her life too."

David is finally had it and he is done with Mario.

"GUARD!"

"Come on David. Please!"

"I'm done and I'm here out of here. Good bye Mario and get help for real and you better stay far away from Tati and her daughters for good."

"David! DAVID!"