Chapter 40:Return to the Spotlight and Address The Announcement

Tatiana POV September 1991

Michael's fiance Tatiana and her team are back together now she is just left the treatment for breast cancer. She is headed to the press conference in Los Angeles, CA. There a lot of reporters and cameras are everywhere.  She is getting healthy a stronger and she is ready to get back to work soon. But now she is here and ready but first she went to the telephone pole and call Michael.

"Hey can you guys wait right there and stall them and I got a make phone call."

"OK Tati, you got 5 minutes."

She dial and the telephone ring.

Michael POV

Michael is about to headed out to  start shooting a short film "Black or White" from his upcoming album" Dangerous". His telephone ringing several times and he pick up.

"Hello."

"Hi Apple head."

"Hey Buttercup. I miss you so much. How is it going?"

"It's going good."

"Tati, I wish I could be here with you and be there for you now you about to do press conference."

"Yeah I know. It's been a long time since I was laying low away from the spotlight. I miss my fans so much."

"I know they you too like crazy. "

"How is Amanda and Latasha doing and how was everything is going at school now they back?"

"Oh Tati, everything is going good now Amanda is now in 8th grade and Latasha is now in Kinder-garden now."

She got emotional while talking about her daughters and how much they grew.

"Aww they are growing up so fast. I miss them so much. How are they doing? Are they been good while I was in treatment?"

"They are doing great. Oh and Amanda is been waiting from you so she is getting home."

"OK put her on."

"AMANDA!"

"What?"

"Come to the telephone."

"Hello."

"Hi its her your mother."

"Hi mom. I miss you."

"I miss you too. How was yall during past Summer?"

"Everything is going great. We just celebrate granddad's Joe Jackson's Birthday. Dad told me he don't celebrate Birthdays. So they throw him a Joe Jackson Day instead."

"Oh that is so nice. Hope yall have a great time at his party."

"And we went to Disney World with Katie my sister and my best friend  Stephanie in Orlando, FL and then we celebrate Mac's 11th Birthday at Neverland last month."