Chapter 49:Back In The Studio

Tatiana POV Summer 1992

Two months after she bury her mother Evelyn Thumbtzen in Clearwater, FL, Tatiana is finally returning to Los Angeles, CA since late mid April. Her daughter Amanda is now almost a young lady now now the whole school are ready for the school to be out. Her Latasha is now going to start Kinder-garden in the fall. Tatiana is now in recording studio to work on her second album. She ain't done her music for a while, but during her chemo therapy, back then treatment for breast cancer, she is been writing her journal and writing songs for her upcoming album. She is now working on her upcoming memoir. This time, she will be taking control as singer, songwriter and co-executive producer along with Quincy Jones for the first time .She is now working with  producers like Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis for the first time. She is working with  Babyface, Diane Warren, and David Foster. Tatiana is sat in the studio with Quincy.

"Tati, I'm so happy that u are doing much better."

"Thank you Quincy. It's been a struggle for me I'm beating breast cancer and now losing my birth mother few months ago. It's been hard. I'm finally in good spirit now."

"What themes can we expect for your second album?"

"It's gonna be a personal for me. It's gonna be deal with mental health, and then address to the fans that how am I doing now I'm finally married Michael after beating breast cancer. So now I'm making a changes this year."

"What kind of changes?"

"I'm a getting a new  manager and new assistant. I'm gonna let them go because they know too much."

"You should make changes. Did you tell Michael?"

"Yep. He love the idea since Michael fired Frank years ago."

"Now Michael is already on a road now?"

"Yes he is already at Munch now and he is just finish shooting another video but Michael calls short film."

"OK."

"Then he will kick off Dangerous Tour in few days. He says he will call me before he goes on stage tomorrow.

"I know how much your daughters miss their dad."

"But they are not happy about this since Michael can't them on the road this year."

"Hey at least your daughters are so glad that you ain't going on the road because you gonna enjoyed rest of the Summer off and working on your songs. How many songs you wrote now?"

"Um maybe like 43 songs because my songs didn't make the cut on my first album. So I'm gonna cut to 18 tracks including my poem and address to my fans."

"OK We are going to go started recorded your first song. What is the name of your new song?"

"It's call "I'm Loved." And its dedicated to women who got alive and got out of the abusive marriage and beat the awful diseases. It's gonna be personal and will be the title of my next album."

"For real? That will be title of your next album Loved right?"

"That is the name of the album title. Now we got co writer like Diane Warren is gonna co wrote and I will produce the song it."

"What kind of genres?"

"Like R&B, Pop, and Gospel, but no Hip-Hop and Dance this time. It's gonna be dark."

"Your fans are looking to hear your next album but how will record company is gonna reacted."

"Don't worry, Diane. They are gonna listen and they gonna see it. Let's get to work. It will be my first single."

Tatiana is finally inside ready to record her first song.

Author note: This chapter is fiction. I'm soo glad that Tatiana is back in the studio after making changes now she got rid of that people and hire new manager and new assistant. How is she gonna do when she record her new song " I'm Loved"? Oh I can't wait for Dangerous Tour next chapter. Stay tuned readers.