Chapter 21:Big Secret But Trouble Are Coming

Amanda POV 

Back at home. She is just walk inside the house because the sun is setting soon. She is thinking about what happened in school about what Connie and friends did to her sister Latasha. She walk in to check on her.

"Hey Latasha."

"Hey Amanda."

"What are you doing?"

"Just the reading."

"What are you reading?"

"The Little Mermaid."

"Oh yeah, Do you remember when we watch in the theater after mom and us move into Michael's house?"

"Yeah that is really cool and I love it and I enjoy watching Peter Pan  too."

Latasha is ready to ask her big sister something.

"Amanda, I want to ask you a question?"

"Sure what you want you want to talk about? I got a study to do.in couple minutes. I got a Spelling Test coming up."

"OK I know I'm four now and I almost about to turn five soon but I want to know is it true that Michael Jackson is my father?"

Amanda is stunned that she ask her that question about Michael?"

"What? Where did you hear that from?"

"One of those kids are teasing me at school and they calling me names. They are started coming asking a lot of questions."

"Hey don't listen to them. They are bitter and don't have any family but we got Michael. He took care of us."

"But Mario Sims is your father."

"But he is still in jail for 4 years. He is really upset with my mom."

"What did he do?"

Michael Jackson is overheard what the girls talking about  so he knock the door and he is not happy what Amanda talking about this.

"Hey girls."

"Hey Michael I didnt hear knocking."

"Hey girls. I got a surprise for you."

The girls are overjoyed.

"YAYYY Is  mom coming home?"

"No she is on promo tour to promo her debut single. Come on"

"OK Come on Latasha."

The girls are running down stairs as they wait for the person to come.

"OK there she is."

"Who Michael?"

It a your friend"

"SURPRISE!"

It was Katie Tanner she is now a teenager.

"KATIE!"

The girls are running to Katie as they hug each other.

"Katie, It's been so long. What are you doing here in California?"

"I'm came to visit to yall."

"Who brought you to visit us?"

Katie's mother who gave her away years brought her here."

"Katie, who is that lady? Michael, what is going on?"

"Girls, This is Massie She is my birth mother."

"Wow, That is your mother?"

"Yeah it was a long story.

"Who is the father?"

"It was not Peter."

"Who?"

"It was Jack Gordon. He is married to your sister Latoya. He is Katie's birth father."

They are shock in horrified.

Then it was blackout. 

Author notes: HOLY COW JACK GORDON IS KATIE'S FATHER? That is a huge twist. Oh snapped Michael is not gonna like this when they are gonna reacting the news. Stay tuned readers.