Chapter 59:Get Suspending

Author note: I add the flashback because Amanda is got in a lot of trouble. She is defend herself and it got really ugly.

Michael POV

Michael is just got back from the event for his friend Elizabeth Taylor's event  when he knock on the door. Julie look at the hole.

"Who is it?"

"It's Michael."

She saw newspaper and the tabloid of his wife Tatiana kissing her ex-boyfriend Angel and she can't believe it. Tatiana will never cheat on her husband. So she hide the paper from Michael under the  table.

"Hello Michael, How is the event?"

"It's was really nice. Is Amanda back from school?"

"Uh Michael, I think you should talk to  your daughter."

"It's everything OK with Amanda?"

"It's not good. She didn't go to school today."

"What? Thanks for telling me, Julie. I'm gonna talk to her.

Amanda POV 

Amanda tearing her bedroom while her life is falling apart. Her dad Michael knocking her door. Her tears still streaming down her face. She wipe her tears with her face.

"Julie, leave me alone."

"Amanda, It's your father. I hear glass shattered sound. Please open the door, now."

"Oh no! Dad is home. I gonna tell him now."

She talk to herself.

She clean up her room and fix her bed right. He don't want to see the mess. She went to fix her hair so she is sitting in bed.

"Come in."

Michael came to her room look around saw the glass on the floor. Michael is shock for what he sees. So she got a lot of explain to do.

"Amanda, What in the world? What happened? What are you doing home from school so early?"

"Oh dad, I didn't go to school. I got suspended from school."

"WHAT?! What do you mean got suspending from school? You better get one reason before I grounded you."

"Daddy, I can't. I'm too upset."

"Amanda, I want the truth right now. What got you suspending from school? Did you get to a fight or something?"

"You can't tell mom. She won't no stress."

"OK. now tell me what happened?"

Amanda is finally spill the beans.

"OK I was in Science class and it's not my favorite subject. We watch home movies about body parts. It's part of health and is my favorite. I wanna tell Health class until the stop the movie and then-"

"And then what happened?"

"Umm They show a picture of me and they thought I was drinking beer. The whole classmates are in shock and they are laughing at me. They are disgusted and they call me a slut and I run out of the classroom and went to the bathroom and I started throwing up and broke down and started to cry really hard."

Michael put his hand on his mouth and realize that Jermaine is telling the truth.

"So it's really true that you are drinking a beer?"

"DADDY! I wasn't drinking beer. Derrick Baker and his friends did. They are in 11th Graders. Derrick didn't know they brought a beer in front of our house after our friends. They spread the beer on my dress. I told them leave and don't comeback. The whole school learn they are arrested for DUI."