Chapter 62: Discover The Truth

Michael POV

Michael is still looking at the picture of his wife Tatiana kissing another guy. Someone took a picture of them. He is disbelief. His eyes are red for crying. His adopted daughter Katie went down stairs to get to get some water until she saw Michael on the couch. He is still crying.

"Michael, what's wrong? What happened?"

He wipe his tears.

"Uh Katie, Is Latasha is still upstairs?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Because I don't want your sister sees this. She is too little to know about this."

She look at the pictures and she is shocked.

"Oh no! Don't Mike, She won't. Now what is going on and how did Tatiana is in the tabloid? Who is that guy?"

Katie saw the picture and It was Amanda who is drinking beer with them is been making a tabloid.

"Oh no."

"Katie, what is it?"

Katie is finally tell Michael.

"It was showing a picture in the home movies and it was over campus and everybody is in shock and everybody calls her names and that's why she got suspending."

"We  want to know who took that picture of my mom kissing her ex-boyfriend."

"What? Tatiana is relationship with her ex-boyfriend before she is married Mario Sims? How did this happened. Who is he?"

Michael is finally spill the beans.

"His name is Angel, he is a dancer and her ex-boyfriend."

"Tell us. Cause we want to know from her mom."

"I read Tatiana's diary when she was in coma before when to treatment for Breast Cancer in Arizona."

"Dad, You are the first one to read mom's diary? "

"Michael, It's private, and Amanda, mom  is not gonna like this for you reading her diary."

"Katie, I ain't  got no choice and wants the truth. That's all."

"And so do I, Amanda.

His stop when Michael is in shock when he discover the truth.

"OMG!"

"Michael, what is it?"

"Dad, what else is happening?"

"Tatiana left her diary there after she left her abusive ex-husband and then he find her attic and he blackmail her and threating  to exposed her to the tabloids if he doesn't give up your sister Latasha."

"That creep monster. Hope he rots in jail along with Maggie who is not my mother anymore."

"Listen girls. When gets home from promotion of her second home. I'm gonna talk to her."

"Thanks dad, You are the best and We love you soo much.

"I love you more, girls."

They hug and cry together. Their life's are started to fall apart.

Author note: It's about time that Michael told his daughters the truth. But now her Tatiana  is got a lot of explaining to do. Stay tuned readers.