Chapter 19:First Television Debut

Tatiana POV in Paramount Studios in Hollywood, CA

Her manager Benny Medina and her team are put together for her debut performance on television. She is on the telephone in backstage talking to her fiance Michael Jackson and check on her daughters Amanda and Tasha.

"Hey babe."

"Michael hey .How is going in the recording studio?

"Everything is going great. Teddy Riley is here finish up co produce songs for my next album."

"That is awesome. I like his work. He is New Jack Swing."

"Yes he is amazing .I've been wrote and produce a lot of songs but we are gonna cut to 14 songs instead."

"OK, so we are gonna expected for next album and any discussions? Come on Michael, Tell me."

Michael is been thinking all day what he expected for his next album and now he is finally telling her first."

"OK It will be topics and discussions like racism, poverty, romance, self-improvement, and welfare of children and the world."

"This is will be different like Janet did for Rhythm Nation 1814."

"Yeah I'm really want to work with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. They did a great job on my sister's albums especially on Rhythm Nation. I'm really proud of my sister and her successful albums."

"Hey how are Amanda and Latasha doing. Are they doing good?"

"Yeah they are miss you like crazy and Amanda wants to talk to you."

"OK Let me talk to you. I gonna be on stage in 15 minutes."

"OK, hold on."

Michael went outside to call her name to come to the phone.

"Amanda."

"Hey not now, Yes Michael."

"Come to the telephone."

"Who is it?"

"It's your mother."

"YAYYY I mean I'm coming."

Latasha overheard her mother Tati called.

"Hey I want to mom too."

" You got to your turn-hey wait a minute. let me put on the  speaker so your mom can hear ."

"OK."

"Hi my babies."

"HI MOM."

"Are you two  been good while I was gone?"

"Yeah we miss you."

"I miss you sweetheart and guess what I got excited news to tell you all."

"What?"

They said in unison.

"Your mommy is gonna be making  a television  debut on The Arsenio Hall Show ,and I will be performing my debut hit single Piano In The Dark."

"YAYYY  Michael told me your song is fantastic and your sang beautiful, mommy."

"Yeah mom, we can't wait to watch it."

"Uh bad news girls, It will be airing at midnight.

"Uh oh that means its school night and you two are gonna be sleeping."

"Awww man. We are wanna see mommy performing."

Michael and Tatiana are talking about it and they got a idea.

"Hey how about I  taped on my VCR  so yall can watch it after school?"

"YAYY for real Michael, You are got a VCR in a living room?"

"Yes cause I will be taping soap operas like "The Young And The Restless and The Bold and The Beautiful."

"Oh OK but We can't wait to watch it after we come home."

"That is great."

The guy interrupt Tatiana's conversation.

"Hey Tati, You got 5 minutes."

"OK I will be right there. I gonna go on stage you two will been good OK?"

"We will mommy. We love you."

"I love you. Let me to speak Michael."

"OK."

"Hey Tati."

"Yeah Mike."

"Make sure they Arsenio didn't not ask about u and me and not about your past with your abusive ex husband Mario Sims."

"Don't worry, Mike he wont. Besides he don't know me after you came on the show last time while Eddie Murphy is there."

"Yeah he made jokes about me in the past, but we became best friends. We cool."

"That is wonderful. He is hilarious."

It's almost time.

"Oh Michael, I gonna go and get ready."

"Tati, I love you and good luck."

"Thanks apple head. I love you too."

They hang up their telephones

Tatiana is in the dressing room get ready to perform The makeup artist are finish touch up on her make up and get ready. She wear red dress, red lipstick and her red shoes and beautiful red earrings. She kept her hair down and not wear curls.

Arsenio Hall POV

Arsenio is finally and he caring the album cover of her debut album when he saw her for the first time.

"She is beautiful in her videos and especially for be in Michael Jackson's video Benny, and now She is gonna be a recording star."

"She sure is. She is get ready now."

"OK Let's do it."

Meanwhile POV

The commercial is finally and Tatiana is ready to hit the stage in front of  audience for the first time just like she did in showcase. It was her first television debut.

"Welcome back to the show. Now the next musical guest. She is born to become a singer as a child. She was a dancer, model for Japan when she was 19.She is a actress and she is in music videos including Michael Jackson's video "The Way You Make Me Feel." She is also a back up singer for Michael during a Bad Tour, and now to perform her debut single from her debut self-titled debut album She co wrote and produce her first album. She is making a television debut. Her new single is called "Piano in the Dark." It's already dominate the charts all over the nation all over the world. Please welcome Tatiana Thumbtzen."

The audience roar in cheers. They are rooting for her.

"Already it's time. Good luck out there."

"Thanks Benny."

Author note: Her night is finally come. I felt so bad for her daughters that her mom and Michael wont let them stay up on school night, but I'm so glad that Michael will taped for them. How does Tatiana did? Stay tuned reader.