Chapter 3:Meeting Ryan White

Author note: This month Ryan would've been turn 50 this  month

Author note: This month Ryan would've been turn 50 this  month. He and Michael are meeting together in heaven since. Now I'm getting back to story.

Michael POV

Michael met Ryan White for the first time after Ryan had AIDS years ago. They begin to bond and play together. Ryan  talk about the moments during his time while face his battle against the AIDS  while fighting back against the media. It's begin with friendship during his lifetime.

"Hi Michael is soo good to see you. I love hearing music."

"Thank you Ryan, I heard what happen that you have AIDS, and you want to go to school?"

"Yeah I wanna to go to school, but the whole school will fear of me because it will spread over the school. They are banned me from coming to school."

"Wow I'm sorry for whats happened to you. You know Christmas is coming up what do you want for Christmas?"

"Mmm I want a new car for Christmas now I'm 17 now."

"Wow that will be a great Christmas present."

"So Mike, What do you want for Christmas?"

Michael looks sad.

"What's wrong, Michael?"

Michael is finally speaking about it.

"Ryan, Me and my family don't celebrate Christmas."

"Oh why?"

"Because of Jehovah Witness, We dont celebrate Birthdays either because of that too."

"Oh My mom and I don't know about Jehovah Witness."

"We do in Bible and learn about Love and God . Joseph and Mary give birth to Jesus that day during Christmas time."

"That was why Jesus came to life."

"Exactly, Ryan."

"I wasn't happy in my childhood during my career. I don't have friends, I can't play with outside because my brothers and I gonna work in the studio, and that is why I create Neverland Ranch for children."

"That was amazing, I love it out there."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

They enjoy and talk about it but Ryan got one more question to ask.

"Mike, I heard that little girl that you rescue her. Is she OK?