Chapter 56: Stir Trouble

Amanda POV 

Week after she finally tells her parents Michael and Tatiana their names who drinking beer with those guys. When she walks into to the school in hallway to the class, they were stair at her. They were upset about something. She is in school and then some of her friends like  Stephanie and her sister Katie came to them. She open her locker.

"Hey guys, what is going on?"

"Amanda, We heard what happened."

"Heard what?"

"They saw the police came and they saw the police search Derrick Baker's car."

"What are you talking about?"

"They find the beers in the car back in the seat."

"What? Uh oh that means-"

"They arrested Derrick, Adam, Jeffery, and Arnold."

"For what?"

Her adopted sister Katie finally here behind her.

"Katie got something tell you."

"Katie, tell me what's going on."

Katie brought Amanda to the girl's room.

"OK we are here. Now what the heck is going on?"

Katie is finally fess up.

"They are arrested for DUI."

"What? They are drunk and driving. They are gonna be suspending for school."

"Well they are gonna get what they deserves now. How are their parents reacting to the news?"

"They are really angry with their sons. Mom and dad told me what happened while Latasha is sleeping I'm so can't believe Derrick did this. They are been like this."

"I'm sorry, sis. That is why I'm telling you now after you'll tell mom and dad last week after Birthday Party is over."

Amanda is fear came.

"Oh no!  they already turn on me now? Are they?"

"Uh Amanda, I afraid someone turn on you and find out."

"Who?"

"There is Sandy Brooks, Derrick's ex-girlfriend."

"What?"

Someone walk in to the girl's room.

"Hey Amanda, right?"

"Uh oh!"

Amanda is so busted.

"Sandy Brooks? Listen I didn't know he is your boyfriend."

"I was his girlfriend since I was in Jr. High School before he went to your Birthday Party. You are too young for him. I'm his same his age. You'll are 15 years old."

"Look Sandy, I didn't know you two had a relationship back then-"

"There is rumors  around the school that you try to steal my boyfriend."

"What? OMG Who started that rumor about this?"

"It doesn't matter. I want to know."

"No its no relationship between me and Derrick. I want to know why who started spreading rumors?"

"Uh you are gonna be upset when I tell you this?"

"What, Katie?"

Katie is finally tells her the truth.

"It was Chiquita."

Her eyes are wide open. She is in shocked. There is a blackout.

Author note: OH NO SHE DIDN'T! Chiquita spread rumors about Amanda and Derrick Baker and his ex-girlfriend Sandy Brooks finds out about them. Ooh Chiquita is gonna cause trouble now while the school is causing problems for her. Will Amanda clear it up before it's too late? Stay tuned, Readers.