Chapter 12:Doing Demos

Tatiana POV Westlake Recording Studio- Studio A&B in Los Angeles

Tatiana is back at working after finish recording songs on the demo tape. She is singing her vocals on the tape that she recorded three songs and including the song that she sing on the piano while she was in college. Michael is so impressed with her voice. Bill the limo driver  drop her kids to off to school. She call them.
"Hey Amanda, You have a wonderful day back in school."
Amanda  is in 5th Grade and Latasha is in Pre-school.
"I will mommy and I will call you and then I will call Bill."
"That is right."
Latasha is asking about Michael.
"When is Michael coming home?"
"Well he is already visiting your best friend Katie. She is in Los Angeles."
"YAYY I miss Katie so much. Where is she?"
"She is in Oklahoma. She is in the orphanage."
"Why put her there?"

Tatiana wants to tell Amanda where, but the singer-songwriter  Siedah Garret  interrupt her conversation.

"Hey Tati. It's time for recording session now."

"OK I will be there."

"Look  Michael and I will explain to you when he gets home. OK?"

"OK mommy."

"Mommy is gonna go to work and you gonna to be late for class."

"OK bye mom, I love you."

"I love you too."

Tatiana is arrive to with songwriters and  producers like Babyface, La Reid, Naranda Michael Walden, James Ingram, Walter Afanasieff, Diane Warren, and of course Full Force.

"I'm soo happy to meet all of you. I'm ready to get started."

James Ingram shook her hands. He is been working with Quincy and co wrote with Michael.

"I'm your big fan of your performance you did a duet with Michael."

"Thank James, I love your music and my favorite is "Somewhere Out There". It's been my favorite song from An  American  Tale."

"Its been the masterpiece."

They are going over new songs and demos for her upcoming debut album.

The president of Warner Bro. Records are soo impressed with her voice. 

"Tati, what genres you want to add to the songs. What themes for the album?

"R&B, Jazz, Dance, Pop, Adult Contemporary, Gospel, and little bit of Hip Hop, New Jack Swing."

"That will be a great choice."

"Yes I wrote couple of my own songs including theme of romance  ballads, dance songs, jazz songs and including about abuse, racism, depression and tearjerker song about child abuse I suffer a lot. I suffer racism as a child to adult. I started crying when I wrote that song call Piano in the Dark. I went to ugly divorce with my ex-husband now he is in jail for attempted murder and child abuse."

They are stunned for what happened to her. Tatiana decides to keep her ex-husband Mario Sims name out of the lyrics while he is still in jail.

"You are so brave to get out of the horrible marriage and now found a wonderful man like Michael Jackson."

"Yes we try to get ready to get married but me and Michael decide to postponed the wedding."

"Awww I was looking forward to attending you and Michael's big day."

"I know James. We are focus on raising kids and focus on school. And now I'm ready to get starting following my dreams."

They are done talking. Tatiana is headed to the mic to record new songs now.

"Alright Tati, Are you ready?"

"Ready."

All her songs are finally recorded. It will be 16 tracks instead and including a poem.

"Alright lets get busy."

Author note:  I'm soo excited for Tatiana is finally recording her debut album after a long time coming. They are about to make her a huge star. How her new song and new album will do? Stay tuned readers. Happy Weekend.