Chapter 9: Memory Return

Katie POV in orphanage in Oklahoma 

Katie Tanner is now 14 years old and  still in bed remember the moments when her memories resurface.

Flashback from 1987 in Los Angeles, CA 

Katie is in the corner  and shy and cry when she saw Michael Jackson  came to her and meet .

"Awww Hello little girl, Where did you come from? Its OK. Don't be shy. What is your name?"

"Katie".

"What is your last name?"

"Tanner."

Her memories came back.

"Oh my gosh, Michael Jackson. I'm finally remember that time we met .I was going thru a lot of trauma. I was a filthy and dirty. My mother is been  gone and my dad is still in jail. He took me backstage."

I remember the moment that I met his girlfriend, model, and a backup singer Tatiana Thumbtzen and her daughter my best friend Amanda, and her young sister Latasha. I became friends with Zeke, Sean, and Jamie. I miss them soo much.

Flashback continues

"Katie, This is Tatiana Thumbtzen. She is gonna be my partner and back up singer."

"Hello Katie, Michael  told me how precious and very brave you are."

'Thank you Tati, Michael told me  that you got amazing voice."

"Tati is so sweet to me. She is been wonderful to me for taking care of me. Maybe they want to adopt me."

Katie is speculated. But flashback interrupted when someone the girl name Stacy call her name.

"Katie, someone out here to see visit for you."

"Who?"

It was Whitley Gilbert.

"Whitley Gilbert?"

"Hi Katie."

She run to her and hug each other.

"What are you doing here? Where is Michael, Tati and Amanda?"

Whitley holds back the tears of joy and excited to see her.

"You remember me."

"YES!"

"Oh Katie, They are gonna be soo thrilled that your memories are coming back."

'Yeah he had you heard from Michael, Tati, Amanda ,and Latasha?"

"Yes I call Tati a while ago."

"Where are they? How they are  doing?"

"They are living in Ranch. He build Neverland Ranch They are doing good. They are engaged. They are gonna getting married."

"YEAHH I'm soo excited for them. Will they invited me to their wedding?"

"I will talk to them about it now you got your memory back."

"OK What about my dad?"

Whitley got very emotional when got some sad news about Katie's father Greg Tanner.

"When the last time you see visit your father in prison?"

" I remember when Michael took me to visit my dad in prison in California State Prison Los Angeles County."

Whitley is got emotional.

"Whitley, whats going on about my dad? Is he OK?"

Whitley's eyes are watery.

She put her hands on her face as she looks at Katie's eyes.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"I got the call from your aunt."

"Did she says when my dad getting out of jail?"

"Your dad is not getting out of prison."

"What? why? Why they won't let him out?"

'They guards find him on the ground. He is not unconscious."

"What is he-?"

Her eyes are watery.

"He died. He commit suicide."

Her tears stream down her face.

"No No He can't be dead. NOOO"

She is crying in Whitley's arms.

"He promise me." He promise me he will be coming home."

Whitley's tears also falling down her face. She whisper.

"Shhhh I know. It's gonna be OK. Let it all out."

She continue to cry and cry and cry when the few kids including Stacy saw them crying.

"Awww man. Her dad's death is really taking really hard."

"Why is my aunt and uncle wont care for me? I wanna go home to them."

"I'm sorry they are getting divorce."

There is a blackout.

Author note: Awww man This is soo sad that Katie lost both of her parents and her aunt and her aunt wont care for them. She is not a orphan now. How she is gonna cooping while her dad is dead? How Michael and Tatiana are gonna react to the tragic news about her father's death while Michael is dealing with the loss of his two grandmothers and now his friend Ryan White passed? Stay tuned and Happy First Weekend