Chapter 33:Tour Postponed

Michael POV at UCLA Medical Center

Michael and his daughter Amanda finally get to visit Tatiana in the hospital. She is finally waking up and started talking. His family and her friends are here because she is just woke up from coma. Michael knock on the door.

"Come in."

They came to her room and finally saw Tatiana for the first time in two months.

"Hi Michael."

"Hey Tatiana."

Michael came to Tatiana to hug each other and he hold her tight. They are crying together. It's tears of joy.

"Oh I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, hey Amanda."

"Mommy!"

"Oh my baby, shhh Don't cry. I'm OK."

"I miss you soo much, mom."

I miss you, too."

Tatiana wipe her daughter's tears while Amanda wipes her tears too.

"How are you feeling?"

"I felt better now I'm out of a coma. I can't believe its been two months and I missed out on performing front of my fans. They we're worry about me."

"Tati, Fans are overheard about your ex-husband Mario Sims did to you and he kidnap Latasha .So they put the flyers out there now. Your fans are praying are been praying for us and rest of the family."

"Awww that is so sweet of them .I can't wait to get back to work and be back on stage to thank them. Oh gosh! I'm gonna go on stage-"

"Uh Tati, You can't go back to performing after you get out of the hospital. You need to rest when you when get home."

"OK, So how is everything going your next album Dangerous?"

"Everything is going good. My new album is almost done. I'm finish working with Teddy Riley, but La Reid and Babyface didn't make the cut."

"Aww I'm sorry, Mike."

"It got worse that my brother Jermaine is working with them behind my back. He got new album coming this year too. I'm not happy about this."

"Oh That means Jermaine might be jealous because  of your success."

"He didnt have successful albums and hits like I did. My sister Janet already did her thing and got great hits and winning a lot of awards during Rhythm Nation era."

"Had you heard from sister Latoya yet? I heard that she release her first memoir."

"I don't think my Latoya  won't be talking to our family especially my mother and father Joseph."

"Uh oh! It's really bad. Uh Mike, Is Latoya says its true that your mother slap her and what she says about your sister Rebbie. Because I don't believe her."

"Tati, I don't think I don't know my own sister anymore. I aint gonna talking to her again either."

Michael is finally ready to tell her for what's going on.

"Uh So Mike, What is up?"

"Uh Tati, about the promotion of your debut album. CEO of Warner Bro. Records and Quincy's label Quest decide to cancel your video shoots, your promotions and cancel your performance like Showtime At The Apollo and Saturday Night Live."

"What? I Just enjoyed my success promo my debut album and now I wont be chose any next singles now it's been cancelled. Are they gonna dropped me from the label?"

"Oh no they are not gonna dropped you .Your new debut album is going Multi-Platinum around the world  and its going Platinum in America."

She is excited and overjoyed about the news, But Tati got  one more question.

"About the tour. I suppose to go on the road this Summer after I rest-"

"Tati, babe, You should listen to your doctors and focus your health and us because we are focus on find our daughter Latasha. Think about our daughters, please."

"OMG! Mario still have my daughter? Oh no. It's been two months."

"You are gonna have to postponed your upcoming  debut tour."

"Uh Mike, Are you serious? What else you wanna tell me?"

Michael kept it quit about telling her about her breast cancer for two months but now he is ready to tell her devastated news about her health.

"Umm Tati, there something I wanna tell you something why the tour postponed."

Author note: Uh oh Its not good going to go well for Tatiana now its time that Michael is finally about tell her the sad news and its gonna to upset and devastated her. Her career is going well but now is been on hold because of her health. How she is gonna reacted and how she is gonna tell her Amanda and Latasha after they find her. More chapters to go. Stay tuned, readers.