Chapter 69:Confronted: The Truth Part 2

Tatiana POV 

Tatiana POV 

Tatiana is finally back from the tour and she is stunned when she saw her daughter Amanda and Derrick kissing at the backyard.

"Mom, I could've explaining-"

"What are you doing outside in the backyard?"

"Uh hi, Mrs. Tatiana Jackson. I also fan of Michael's."

"Who are you?"

"Uh mom, This is Derrick Baker. He is in 11th Grade."

He try to shook her hand, but Tatiana refuse to shake his hand. She realized about him.

"Wait a minute! You are one of your friends are been drinking. Amanda, is he the one who ask for you drinking a beer?"

"Mom, Derrick got something to tell you."

"Alright. You Amanda, You really got a lot of explaining to do when he finish. Did he came here?"

"No mom, I call him so he can visited. I ask Julie to let him come in."

"What? How did Julie- I'm gonna have a talk with her."

Katie came to the living room.

"Tatiana, Amanda told me first  that she call him. I try to tell her no, but she went there. I told him to stay away from Amanda. So Julie gave them 15 minutes until I find out that he was her. I tell Derrick to leave before you came home. We thought you'll gonna come home before Christmas."

Derrick is finally tells her the truth.

"Uh Mrs. Jackson, Amanda is not drinking beer. It was  one of the guys ask me to drink beer. They brought to me to drink with him. It was after her birthday party. She saw us. She throw us out and then the police saw us and they arrested us for DUI. It was not me driving."

Tatiana is stunned and now realize that she finally told her and Michael the truth despites his brother Jermaine Jackson's claims.

"You'll see mom, That is why I didn't do it. You and dad own me apology."

Tatiana comfort her daughter and hug each other. She is try not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, honey."

"It's OK mom, But try to cry front of Derrick."

She is holding it together.

"Derrick, Thanks for telling me the truth. Are they still in jail?"

"Yeah they been found guilty."

"And?"

"And the judge sent on probation and my parents sent me to rehab."

"You did the right thing and got help. Are you sober now?"

"Yes, I'm doing better since."

"That is wonderful."

Derrick is gonna get ready to headed back home.

"I gonna get home. I gonna get ready for Christmas vacation."

"Where you and your family spending Christmas at?"

"Aspen, Colorado."

"Wow that will be wonderful. It's really cold out there. Hope you and the rest of your family have a wonderful Christmas."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jackson. We sure will."

"OK come on Katie, We are gonna give them some privacy so they can say goodbye. Is Latasha sleeping?"

"Yep she is sleeping like a little princess."

"Awww I can't wait to see her. I don't want to wake her up."

Derrick is headed out.

"Good night, Amanda."

"Good night, Derrick."

"We will see each other after Christmas."

"Yeah! that will be great, but I gonna talk to my parents first next time."

Midnight POV

Tatiana is finally puts her suitcases down as she ready to headed to bed. She was so stress out after the tour disaster. She can't deal anymore stress.

"I'm really need to stop this. I gonna tell my husband Michael the truth. I gonna tells my daughters I can't do anymore. I'm gonna cancel the rest of the tour."

Tatiana is about to go to sleep until she finds something under her pillow.

It was condom.

Author note: OMG who condom is this and what is it doing in Michael and Tatiana's bedroom? Who condom is this? Stay tuned next readers.