Chapter 42:Wedding Day Part 1

Author note: Alright everybody

Author note: Alright everybody. The moment you'll all been be waiting for. Their day is finally here. After all the struggles, the pain, the tears, the tragic , and the health battle, The dreams are finally come true. Michael and Tatiana's picture is perfect for the wedding.

The Jacksons POV  in Cozumel, Mexico February 1992

Michael, Tatiana, Amanda, Latasha, Katie and the rest of the Jackson family are finally here for their wedding, except his brother Jermaine and his sister Latoya. Tatiana's friends like Whitley, Jalicisa are bridesmaids, and  Kim, Freddy, Dwanye, Walter  are finally here too. Tatiana's adopted parents are also there for their daughter's big day. Her birth mother is too ill to travel there. The saw the sight. They are love it. Tatiana loves it and can't wait to married to the King of Pop.

"Oh Mike, I can't believe we are finally here and it's beautiful."

"Yeah, I know you love it."

"Look at the ocean."

"This is gonna be great, what are you girls thinking out there?"

Amanda, Latasha and Katie are overjoyed and love it.

"It's beautiful out there, mommy."

"Yeah look at the trees and the beaches."

"Mom, can we go swimming?"

"No Latasha, we are here for our wedding. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. But the water looks beautiful out there."

"I know but its too cold to swim now. Come on we are going to go inside to condo."

"OK."

Meanwhile Michael and Tatiana POV

They are finally checking into the condo Casa Phoenix Cozumel. They are finally went to the rooms and see the place. It's looks like home for them.

"Oh Mike, Look at this place. Look at the kitchen, the couch, and its got a big screen TV too."

"Yeahh and look at the view. It's soo beautiful. I can see the sunset."

"Yes we are finally here this late and almost 6PM."

"OK girls, Go to the bedrooms and relaxed until tomorrow and thru this weekend."

"OK but the place."

"And thank goodness is no media and paparazzi either spotted us now we are in Cozumel, Mexico."

"Amen to that. You'll  girls go watch TV. They got cartoons to watch on the TV Guide."

"Cool, We do should watch cartoons."
Tatiana is looking at the view. She can't contain how excited about their big day.
"Oh babe, This place is fantastic. That is exactly we don't want the wedding in Neverland like Elizabeth Taylor got married there last year."
"Yes. This place in Cozumel, Mexico is exactly what we want it."
"I got to admit to you Mike, I ain't been there before."
"My brothers and I did before, but now here we are. We are finally here for our big day."
Michael and Tatiana are finally talking about what's going on."
"I saw your performance on television when you did songs from Dangerous album including "Will You Be There?" on MTV 10th Anniversary last year. You are fantastic."
"Thanks Tati. But hold up at the end and try not to cry."
"But I saw your tear. What is going thru your mind?"
Michael got emotional as he hold back tears.
"It's been hard because I'm thinking about my late grand parents. They could've been here for me to see us getting married tomorrow."
His voice cracked as Tati comfort Michael.
"They would've be so happy for us Mike, but now I'm healthy and getting better, I can't wait to be Mrs. Michael Jackson."
"So is everything OK while on Oprah Show."
"It's going smoothly."
"What questions  did Oprah ask you about?"
"Well she is asking about my childhood. It was so tough. She also ask about my birth parents. My father is so abusive towards me before I grew up to teenage years."
"Tait, She don't know you. You are very  private person before you became a model and superstar in public."
"I know well she ask you all the time because you are Michael Jackson."

I know like I said before, I don't like do interviews .I did once before, but my brothers did many times."

"They are your brothers. They been there for you since and defend you against the tabloids and the media what they say about you."

"OK, What is annoying question that Oprah ask you?"

"It' s gonna upset you umm-"

"Come on Tati, tell me."

"You are not gonna like this. She is asking question about you and your Jermaine situation, But I already told I'm not comment on that."

"Oh Thank you babe."

He kiss her on the cheek.

"Mike, I did the right thing to not to comment. I just heard your brother's song "Word to the Bad."

Michael finds out that everyone hears it got play on the radio out, especially Tatiana overheard.

"How long you heard that song?"

"After Oprah heard that song. So I shut her questions down hard."

Tatiana finds out that Michael went to confront Jermaine.

"OMG! He did the song and criticize you and your looks. How could he do to you?"

They hug each other. 

"I'm sorry that you find out about this but its been pull from the radio. His album is not doing good anyway."

"Well let's not talking about that anymore. We got a wedding to prepared tomorrow."

"OK good night Mr. Jackson."

"OK Good night, soon to be Mrs. Jackson."

They went to sleep.