Chapter 65: Explaining To Do

WARNING: The chapter is gonna be short one and contains rape will be not be suitable for young readers. Readers Discretion Advice.

Tatiana POV

Tatiana's ex-boyfriend Angel held Tatiana there in dressing room all night. She is really scare about what he will do to her with his gun. She is try not to cry.

"Angel, Why are you doing this?"

"Tati, I want you to come back to me, but I find out you'll married to the actor Mario Sims. That guy doesn't care about you."

"Married to Mario is a horrible mistake. I was suffering the abuse, after I divorce him until Michael Jackson and I reconnected many years later. I have daughters that I wanna be with it and if you don't get out of my way."

She run to the door and it's still locked. She bang on the door and cries as screams for help.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

"Come on, Tati, Everybody is not gonna hear you."

"Angel, someone is out there. When someone calls police, I want you out of my life for good."

"I want to tell you why I'm really kept you there. Because I want to you tell what Mario Sims did."

"What do you'll want, Angel? Why you kept me there at dressing room all night? It's been 8 hours and my husband Michael and my daughters are worry sick about me and I wanna to go home."

Angel is finally telling her the truth. He is still holding the gun.

"Your ex-husband is hiring me to spy on you while you prepare for photoshoot for Covergirl. You are gonna make history-"

Tatiana interrupt and she is shocked when she learns what Angel did.

"OMG Mario hiring you to work for him and spying on me?"

"Yes he did."

"Why, Angel" why?"

"Because I'm still really crazy about you and then while  you were a model and video star and then recording artist. I was gonna find you and then you are on the road. I was thinking about us-"

"US? there is no us after you working with my ex-husband and then he wants you to spy me?"

"No it was Latoya Jackson's husband: Jack Gordon

Her eyes are wide open when she realize the truth.

"You are really crazy. It's the pictures. You are stalking me. Jack Gordon is Katie's biological father. He rape her mother Maggie. He was were on to me. That son of a bitch."

"Come here, take your clothes off."

She slap him hard.

"You are disgusting son of a bitch."

She ran to the door. He grab her hard. Push her to the chair.

"What do you think you're doing? Let me go."

"Tati, you and I are gonna have baby."

"WHATT!? I'm not having your baby. LET ME GOO!"

"Sit down before I knock you out."

He put his hand on her mouth as she screams.

"NOOOO!"

Then is a blackout.