Chapter 5:Goodbye Ryan White Part 2

Tatiana POV
She is in shock and heartbroken for Michael when Whitley told her about Ryan White's death.

"I don't believe this Michael told me he was in hospital back in March. He is gonna be devastated when he gets back to Indiana."

"My heart is breaking for his family too."

"How am I gonna tell my girls?"

"When Michael gets back, he will."

"He is gonna call me when he gets there."

"Hey it's going to be OK."

"Hey thanks for calling me?"

"You welcome. We talk later."

"OK bye."

"Bye."

The ladies hang up their telephone. Her daughters Amanda and Latasha are out of school for Spring Break. Tatiana is still outside watching them play with Katie's dog Skipper. They miss their friend everyday. She can't stand quiet and keep anything from long so she is want to them to come in their house.

"Come on girls. Time to come inside. It's getting dark."

Amanda and Latasha is against her mothers idea.

"Aww mom, Did we have to come inside?"

"Yeah we just having fun."
"Come on now, I got something to tell y'all."
"OK come on Latasha."
They walk in the house but they won't let Skipper won't let them sleep in the house.
"No Skipper, Mom says we can't let you sleep in the house."
He looks sad while watching them went to the house."
Tatiana is finally cooking their dinner for them .Bake chicken, cabbage and cornbread and favorite dessert of all: chocolate chip cookies.
"Mmm it's good mommy."
"Yeah it's the best."
"Thank you, sweetie but you going to eat the dinner first and then cookies for dessert, OK?"
"OK mommy." Her daughters says in union.

Meanwhile POV
After the dinner, Tatiana help them put the pajamas on before headed off  to bed, But she got to tell them. She got emotional. Amanda saw her tears in her eyes.
"Mommy, what's wrong?"
"Umm-girls I got some sad news to you both."
"What is it?"
She hold back the tears as best as she could.
"Umm-You know your  friend Ryan White had AIDS in a long time, right?"
"Right. How was he?"
"Well umm He is up there with the angels now."
Amanda's eyes started to watery.
"What? You mean he is-"
"Yes he is gone. He died for complications of AIDS- related to pneumonia ."
"No no!"
Her tears rolling down her face.
"Shhh hush don't cry."
"He is suppose to finish high school."
"Yeah why him?"
The girls begin to cry together, so it's their Tatiana.
Their tears stream down their faces.
They continue to cry themselves to sleep.

Michael POV in April 11th ,1990 on Indianapolis, Indiana

Michael Jackson and the rest of the 1,500 people attend Ryan White's funeral came to say goodbye to his friend Ryan along with Elton John, and Barbara Bush. He sit with Ryan's mother Jeanne White. She is in tears as she say goodbye to her son. They look at the casket and saw him lay their peacefully. She continue to cry as Michael comfort her. He kept his sunglasses on as hold back his tears as he could and try not to cry. He watch Elton Johns performing "Skyline Pigeon."
They hold it together as they watch his performance. Jeanne wipe her tears Michael's tears flow from his eyes He wipe his tears with his tissues.

Meanwhile POV

After the funeral is over They went to cemetery as Ryan White lay to rest. Jeanne broke down and cry a lot more. It really hit Michael really hit hard as he  say goodbye. He started to cry and cry and cry.
"Oh Ryan, My daughters are gonna be devastated that you are gone. I'm-I'm gonna miss you-so much. I wrote the poem but I couldn't speak in the funeral because I will broke down.
Ryan White, symbol of justice,
child of  innocence, messenger of love.
Where are you now, where have you gone?
Ryan White, I miss your sunny days,
we carelessly frolicked in extended plays.
I miss you, Ryan White.
I miss your smile, innocent and bright.
I miss your glory, I miss your light.

Ryan White, symbol of contradiction.
Child of irony or child of fiction?
I think of your shattered life,
of your struggle, of your strife.

While ladies dance in the moonlit night,
champagne parties on charted cruises,
I see your wasted form, your ghostly sight.
I feel your festering wounds, your battered bruises.

Ryan White, symbol of agony and pain.
Of  ignorant fear gone insane,
in a hysterical society.
With free-floating anxiety
and feigned piety.

I miss you, Ryan White.
You showed us how to stand and fight.
In the rain you were the cloudburst joy,
the sparkle of hope in every girl and boy.
In depths of your anguished sorrow,
was the dream of another tomorrow...
Michael finish reading as he put his hands on his face as he sobbing.
His tears continue to stream down his face as he continues to cry and more. He wipe his tears. They went to Ryan's mother house. They continue to comfort each other as they stop crying.
"Oh Michael, my son want to drive his car, but he didn't get a chance."
"I know That is his Birthday present. Before his death, I want him to be in my next video and I wanna dedicate to your late son."
She is soo pleased and she love the idea.
"Oh Michael, It would be wonderful idea. How is your daughters doing?"
"Oh no they are devastated. I'm gonna call them now. Can I use your telephone? I'm gonna call my fiancé Tati now.
"Oh the wedding I forgot. I'm really sad that he won't be live to see you two getting married. Of course you can."
"OK Thank you."
He dial the number and call her now.

Tatiana POV at their house in California.
The telephone rings and rings. She went to the phone and answer.
"Hello."
"Hi babe, It's Michael ."
"Oh hey Mike. How are you doing?"
"I'm doing OK."
"We miss you."
"I miss you and Amanda and Latasha so much."
"Hey I saw you on the news u at his funeral last week."
"Yeah few celebrities were there and Elton John perform that song so beautiful."
"My kids saw you on the news and the cameras got in your face while after following you visiting his mother while you learn the news like this."
Michael is upset about this.
"Oh no We told them not to watch TV. They are everywhere about me."
"Thankfully they ain't call you Jacko."
"I know honey, Our daughters are crying when I told them."
Michael hold back the tears.
"How ate they doing? Are they been good when I'm gone?"
"They are doing good. They are gonna visit your mother Katherine and your father Joe now."
"That will be great idea. I can't wait to see you when I get home to you and my precious girls that I miss."
Tatiana is keeping quiet about Prince.
"Hey Mike, have a safe flight back flying home now."
"I will."
"I love you,"
"I love you too."
They are hang up now.
"Oh boy, How the heck I'm gonna tell Michael about Prince when he comes home."

Author note: What a emotional chapter that I did. I'm finally add from Dreaming of Michael to the chapter about Ryan White. It was soo touching. And uh oh Tatiana can't keep it a secret much longer. Stay tune readers and Happy New Year