Chapter 31:Fight To Survive

Michael POV UCLA Medical Hospital in Los Angeles, CA

Michael and the rest of the family are waiting for answers as he wipe his tears with his tissue. His eyes are red because he is still crying a lot. Kim and Daniel's parents are finally took them home from Latasha's Birthday. Their parents are shock about the horrible events and for whats happening to his fiance Tatiana and his daughter Latasha got kidnap by her ex-husband Mario Sims. He is spoken to LAPD now about what happened. Michael is angry and furious with her daughter Amanda for not watching her sister.

"Amanda, come here now."

She come to him slowly as she wipe her tears

"What happened to mommy? Is she gonna be OK?"

"She is still in Emergency room. She is gonna pull thru. Now I want to know is what on the earth we're you thinking?"

"What?"

"You'll suppose to watch your sister and her friends."

He is almost yell at her. His mother Katherine try to calm him down.

"Michael, shhh It's not the place to yell at her. We should think about your fiance and your daughter Latasha is abducted by Mario Sims."

"You right-I'm-I'm sorry, Amanda."

"He is continue to sobbing while holding her daughter. She is starting to cry too.

"Don't cry, daddy."

They continue to cry together. The doctors and nurses are finish doing the surgery on Tatiana. They are coming to give them good news but the bad news.

"Hi Dr. Jefferson, How was my fiance?"

"Well good news, Tati is in recovery room. She is gonna be OK."

They are so relief and thrilled.

"Oh thank God, but what's the bad news?"

"I don't know what to tell you and everybody this. Tati's skull is damaging to the head and trauma on her head .It got stitches on head after her ex-husband beat her. It's bumps and bruise is on her breast. We did a X-ray on her and we find a lump in her breast."

Michael's eyes are started to watery again.

"Wait a minute! A lump on her breast?

"It might be cancer: Breast cancer."

"Breast cancer? No man, Not breast cancer. NOT BREAST CANCER!"

Everybody is sobbing while Michael is crying so hard.

"How-how am I gonna tell my daughters?"

"Tell them when they ready. We are gonna keep her overnight."

"OK,I want you the doctors do me a favor. Please don't tell the press in the media about her diagnoses with breast cancer."

"Mr. Jackson, You had my word. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Dr. Jefferson. Can I see her now?"

"Yes, but only one visitor OK."

Author note:  I'm so glad that Tatiana is gonna be alright but she got breast cancer. That woman is suffer enough. Gosh hope they better not sent this to the press about her health battle. How is Tatiana is gonna react when she recovers? Stay tuned, readers.