Chapter 51: Struggle to Move On

Tatiana POV

Back at home in the states, Tatiana is still struggling for months after death of her biological mother Evelyn Thumbtzen. She is been taking sleeping pills. She was still traumatized after the abuse that she suffer the abuse from her ex-husband, deal with visit from her abusive biological father O Cain Thumbtzen. She is been crying a lot. Her daughter Latasha comfort her mom. Her daughters Amanda and Katie are really enjoyed rest of the Summer. Amanda is sleeping over at Stephanie's house. Her daughter Amanda's 15th Birthday is coming up. Her friend Jamie came to visit from Ohio. She is been writing songs from her up coming second album Loved. It' really personal for her. She wrote the lyrics about her relationship that she is dealing that with her ex-boyfriend Angel. Michael didn't know that creep Angel kiss her. She warn him to stay away from Tatiana. Now she heard that he is doing  fine after her ex-husband Mario Sims shot him. He is just release from the hospital. She is so relief that Mario is still locked up .She is thankful for her daughter Latasha is with her mom.

"Hi mommy, Are you OK?"

She went to hug her mom.

"Yes mommy is OK. I see you reading a book Beauty and the Beast. You love it?"

"Yes, I love it. When is daddy gonna call?"

"He is still overseas on tour. He will call us after his performance."

Someone ring the doorbell after the interrupt their talk.

"Julie, who is that at the door?"

"I don't know who is it but is Briana's father Marlon."

"Let him in."

Julie open the door and she saw is shock what he saw

"Excuse me but, who are you?"

Tatiana came down stairs and she was horrify and saw. It was her ex-boyfriend Angel.

"Hello Tati."

She put her hands on her mouth as she drops her plate and shatter on the floor.

"OMG Angel, What the hell are you doing here?"

"Listen I know what you thinking but I want to see you."

"My ex-husband Mario shot you, and now you recover now. How did you get passed security?"

"Tati, I know you right to be mad at me-"
"You know I'm married to Michael Jackson now."
"I know I just wanna congratulate on u and Michael's wedding. Did you get the flowers?"
"What?"
Tatiana is confuse, but she don't like what she sent this. She covers mouth.
"Oh my gosh, You sent me this?"
"Now Tati-"
"You got no right to send me. I'm married months ago. I can't accept your flowers."
" I try to visit to you in the hospital but You left and went to treatment for breast cancer but now you looking good beat the diseases."
" I appreciate you Angel, but now you should go now."
"I just wanna apologize for one last time."
"Is this about the kiss you did? I don't want to hear it."
Angel try to touch her.
"No Angel, I moved on from you for years now. After what you did cheat on me before, I won't forget that. I still hate for what you did. I heard enough of apology from you already."

"Tati, I never meant to hurt for what cheat on you with another woman. That woman meant nothing to me."

"NO ANGEL! You'll meant nothing to me."

"Tati, I saw you on the news that when you have breast cancer and now cancer free. That was a miracle. How was your daughters doing? They are really growing up."

"They are doing fine but don't come at my daughters. I warn them not to talk to strangers and especially you. You'll never met them."

"It's too late now-"