Chapter 72: Finally Getting Caught

Author note: This chapter will too disturbing for young readers. Now the secret is out about Tatiana been involved as a prostitute in human sex traffic is been out. I'm gonna add Latoya Jackson and Jack Gordon to the chapter only and it's gonna be good now. Michael is freaking out now. How Latoya is gonna find out about what her abusive husband did to Tatiana and Katie?

 How Latoya is gonna find out about what her abusive husband did to Tatiana and Katie?

Tatiana POV

Tatiana is in shock about Katie's announce about her pregnancy.
"Amanda, would you go down stairs and get ready for dinner?"
"Why? You didn't cook yet?"
"Amanda, please go downstairs now."
She went downstairs. She is worry about how her dad Michael will react about Katie's pregnancy. She is saying to herself.
"Aww man! My family is been thru enough and now my mom is gonna be a grandmother and I'm gonna be a aunt. I'm too young and I'm only 15. My dad is gonna freaked. Katie is gonna tell dad first."

Katie POV

Katie is finally fess up and now she is confess. Tatiana is having a heart to heart.

"Katie, how far is been?"

"I was five weeks while you are on tour last year. I know you'll going thru a lot since."

"Why you'll didn't tell us?"

"I thought you all be mad at me. I don't wanna to cause you any more stress after psycho Angel put you thru."

"I know, but good news he is locked up in Oregon. He will never get out this time. Now just tell me, Are you dating someone from same high school?"

"Uh no. It was guy from college."

"What? He is in college?"

Tatiana is stunned and can't believe it.

"How old is he?"
"He is 23. He is just started Sophomore."

"He is 23?  Katie, You are 17 years old. You are not even finish high school yet. How long you been dating him? What is his name?"
"His name is Curtis. Curtis Jefferson. He goes to University of California in Los Angeles."
Tatiana finally questioning Katie about her relationship, but first. She wants to know about that college guy.
"Is he black or white?"
"Tati, Is that a race talk?"
"Yes."
"He is white."
"Thank goodness!"
"What?"
"I was about to get worry that you dating a guy who is black or mix."
"Don't worry, Tati."
"How long you and Curtis been dating?"
"We've been together for 5 months."
"Two years? Why you didn't tell me about that boy?"
"Because you been going thru a lot since after that creep Angel is responsible for stalking you and he put you in the hospital for overdose on sleeping pills. I was stressed, but I'm OK."
Tatiana comfort Katie. Amanda went to Katie's bedroom and get the condoms and birth control pills. She took it to Katie. When she comes to her mom's room. She overheard them talking about Katie's future.
"Katie, what about college?"
"Uh Tati, I don't think I can' t."
"What do you mean you can't?"
Amanda went to their bedroom.
"Katie, how dad is gonna feel when you taking to birth control pills?"
"Amanda, give it to me now."
"Uh Oh!"
Katie is shocked.
"Oh no!"
"Katie, are this are birth control pills?"
"Mom, don't worry. It's not mind."
"And is not mind either. You ain't being honest with us for weeks. I put it under the pillow. We want to know why. Are you keeping something from us this time?"