Chapter 29:Face To Face: Blackmailed

Hey, I'm bring Anthony McKay as former actor and turn abusive Mario Sims is back in the chapters ,but he will be in the only 2 chapters. Oooh it's gonna be dark, scary, and creep.

WARNING! This chapters contains subject matter like sexual assault, rape and child abuse. It will be too intense for young readers. Readers Discretion Advised.

 Readers Discretion Advised

Mario POW

Tatiana is horrified that she see her ex-husband find at her at the attic.

"Hello, Tati."

"OMG Mario, What are you doing here? How did you get in the attic?

"Tati, I miss you so much. Come here-"

"I filed restraining order against you years ago, but you did know where I was?"

"I saw the newspaper and its says "Michael Jacko and Video Star Turning Recording Star Tatiana Thumbtzen are Engaged." He throw the newspaper in her face and she is horrified.

"Oh no, Media find out. I'm so sick of those hideous media and the tabloids for calling his horrible names, and I'm sick of you and your disgusting mouth of yours for come at Michael like this. It's none of your business."

"Our daughters makes my business."

"THEY ARE NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS, MARIO. What kind of the word that you stay away from me and my daughters that you don't understand?

She repeats to his face.

"STAY AWAY, OR FROM ME AND MY DAUGHTERS? Oh I just forgot. You just got kick out of industry because of the past for what you did to me."

"I'm not going anywhere until I see Latasha and I want you back."

"She is not part of your life anymore. How did you get in the attic and how did you know where I live with Michael?"

"I been planning moving on and overheard that from bodyguards while I was in jail that you and Michael are getting married. I was lost it and beat them up. So I'll plan escape from prison, And then I find out where you live where everybody celebrate her Latasha's Birthday."

Tatiana discover the truth what he did.

"Wait a minute! You the one wrote those before you escape from prison?"

"That is right, Tati. I told that to them I'm gonna get my daughter Latasha away from that slut and that is you."

She is slap him hard across his face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET MY DAUGHTER, YOU MONSTER!"

She ran to the door try to get out. Mario grabs her arm and push her to the wall.

"The Queen is going to married the King of Pop, you are not gonna stop me. Let go me!"

"Well how is gonna feel about Michael feels about it out."

"What the hell are you talk about, Mario?"

He took the picture out and show to her and she is horrified.

"This is private. Did you make someone took the photo of me and Angel?"

"Now, Tati-"

"DID YOU MARIO? Did you took the picture of me and Angel before I did the photoshoot for Covergirl ?"

He refuse to answer.

"I find something you left you behind after you left me years ago. It was back from Condo."

She was shock when realize what it was. It was her journal from years ago during her times as her model and moments with Michael Jackson.

"OMG! It's my journal. I forgot about it. I left it in condo after I wrote moments about my awful childhood, short lived ballad dancer, my modeling career and my short lived acting career ,and my soon to be a singing career. "

"That's right babe-"

"SHUT UP, Don't ever call me that again. "

"Oh I'm sorry! The reason that I read it after you divorce me."

"You bastard! This is private. Give it to me. NOWW!"

"You are gonna bring Latasha to me, or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or I'm going sent this to the tabloids."

"GO TO HELL! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL POLICE!"

She run to try to get to the telephone but he grab her back slapped her. She hold her face in horrified and he is really evil.

She is started to cry in horrified. Her mouth is bleeding.

"You are not going anywhere."

He turn the lights off.

"Mario, Turn the lights back on."

"YOU ARE GONNA DO ITS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY!"

She is screaming and crying loud.

He is started beating on her so hard.

"STOP IT, MARIO! LET ME GOO!"

She screams and cry so hard.

"STOPP!"

"SHUT UP, TATI!"

Author note: This is really disturbing. OMG This is horrified Mario Sims is put of his mind for started for start beat her after hitting Tatiana. Now is going crazy. No wonder he didn't tell them about her and Angel. Will Michael discover the truth before its too late? Please hope they better catch her before its too late. Michael is gonna freaked out and devastated. I'm worry about their daughters. Stay tune readers.