Chapter 70:Confronted Part 3 and Bombshell

Author note: This chapter is gonna be short. It's gonna ticked Tatiana off. She is gonna be shocked. Michael is gonna be shocked.

Tatiana POV 

Two weeks before ringing into 1993, Tatiana saw the condoms  in her bedroom. She find it under the pillow and it's not Tatiana's. She is calling her daughters from downstairs

"Katie, Amanda."

Katie and Amanda is busy trying on clothes while Latasha is playing her Barbie dolls that Santa Claus got her Christmas. They love it until their mother overhear call their names.

"What, mom?"

"Would you and your sister Amanda come to my bedroom now."

"OK we are coming. Here Latasha, you go play with my teddy bear."

"But Katie, You had it in a long time since when you little girl. Your late adopted mom gave it to you."

"I know, Latasha. It's time for you play with teddy."

Latasha went to hug her. They hug each other.

"Thank you, Katie."

"You'll welcome. Listen, you stay right there. Julie is watching you right there. We are gonna see what mom want for us."

"OK."

Katie and Amanda POV

They went to parent's bedroom so Tatiana is finally taking to their daughters.

"Girls, I found something under our pillow."

"What is it, mom?"

Tatiana took the condoms out of her pocket and she show to them.

"Mom, is it condom? Where did it come from?"

"I was wonder the same thing, Amanda. And I found this too."

It the pregnancy test.

"OMG uh mom, where did pregnancy test come from?  And I wanna know right now."

Katie is silent while Amanda remains quiet because she knows what wrong with Katie. She is been keeping a secret from Tatiana. She is finally fess up and telling her the truth.

"Uh Tati, I want to tell you something, but I first I want to go to the bathroom."

Tatiana stops Katie.

"Katie, you are not going anywhere. Now what's been going on with you?"

"OK umm Tati, I think you'll should sit down."

Tatiana sits down on her bed.

"Uh I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't eating in three days. I was throwing up."

"Oh no. You need to eat more. You can't skip meals."

"I'm still eating now. I was gaining weight. And umm-"

"What is it, Katie?"

"You can't tell Michael yet."

"While you are on tour, I took the pregnancy test while I was in the bathroom. Tati, I'm pregnant."

Her eyes wide open in shock as put her hand on her mouth. She is really in shock. And there is a blackout.