Chapter 67: Fallout from Shocking Past Revealed and Tour Disaster

Michael POV

Michael POV

Michael is in shock and stun that Tatiana finally tells her husband that Latoya's husband Jack Gordon is hire Angel to work for him. He is been so quiet now Tatiana is now release from the hospital, but she can't go home with them yet because Michael is waiting visiting Angel.
"Tati, That is the same creep that Jack rape Katie's mother while she was in high school. She was pregnant with Jack. Oh no! Katie is gonna freaked."
"Michael calm down. Everything is going be OK. Katie can't know about Angel is working for Jack-"
Katie is interrupting their talk.
"Can't know what Mike and Tati?"
"Uh Katie, there is nothing to be worry about Tati. She is OK."
Amanda is suspicious and concern.
"Are you sure you are OK, mom?"
"Yes Amanda, I'm fine."

They are finally headed out until Michael saw her ex-boyfriend and stalker Angel there in handcuff. He is going to rage towards.

"Hello Michael."

"You crazy son of a bitch."

"How is your daughters and especially adopted daughter Katie?"

"SHUT UP ANGEL! JUST SHUT UP! Don't ever bring my daughters up to my face. I'm really so close wanna kick your ass for rape my wife."

Tatiana holds Michael back.

"Mike, I wanna say to his face. I don't want you to get in trouble for fighting him."

Angel is still sit here looking crazy now she is finally goes off.

"My my Tati."

"Shut up, Angel you sick bastard. My  career is in jeopardy thanks to you. I almost lost my life because Jack Gordon hire you to spy on me. That is my sister in law's Latoya's husband. How could you do to me?"

"Now Tati, I never meant to you and your daughter Amanda. You'll could've stop them until Michael's annoying brother Jermaine saw and lie that she is drinking beer."

"Amanda told us the truth that she wasn't drinking so now. That is none of business-"

Tatiana stop right there. She cover her mouth and learn that shocking truth.

"Oh no! Something that got Amanda in trouble in school. Michael, we are gonna talk to our daughter when we get home."

"Actually babe, That girl spreading rumors about her and Derrick who is 17,and The whole school saw it and she got to the fight with Chiquita."

"I can't  believe that Amanda fighting in school and now they suspending her from school. Right?"

"Yep. Bill brought Katie and Amanda home from school and try to calm her down. She got suspending from school for fighting in school and I grounded her. "

Tatiana coming to Angel face. 

"Angel, this is all your fault that my daughter Amanda got suspending from school. You really disgusting for ruining my daughter's Birthday took a picture of her for drinking beer."