Chapter 61:Fallout

Author note: The chapter is gonna be short. Next chapter is gonna be longer. Stay tuned readers.

Amanda POV

Amanda got caught for look at her mom Tatiana's diary. She is been reading her diary since she got suspending from school. Michael wants the truth from her daughter.

"Amanda, You know the diary is very private."

"I know, dad. I want to know the truth. Why you'll didn't tell me about mom and her ex-boyfriend?"

"Who ex-boyfriend?"

"Angel the dancer."

"Oh no! Amanda, It's private. Now you need to put it back on the table before your mother finds out.

Amanda refuse.

"Dad, I can't. I already read it. You are the first one read and it's didn't finish. When did you read her diary?"

Michael is finally fess up and tell her the truth.

"Oh Amanda, now you are young lady and older to know. I read her diary when she was in a coma. I was stun when she didn't tell me about her ex-boyfriend years before she started dating Mario Sims-"

"Wait I remember you and mom told us a bedtime story about you King of Pop and mom as a model turn singer fall in love when prince and princess years before little girl is born and then she met another guy that who is dancer."

"Amanda, why you'll brought this up again?"

Amanda's eyes are started to watered.

"Amanda, what's wrong?"

She broke down and started to cry.

"Dad, I just find the tabloid?"

"What tabloid?"

His eyes is also started to watered like glass.

Amanda's streaming down her face. She wipe it away. She show the picture of her mom.

"It was from Covergirl photoshoot.

"Look again and see it."

Michael is shocked what he sees a picture that someone took a picture and it was his wife kissing another man and it's turns out it was her ex-boyfriend Angel.

He sat down on couch as put his hand on his mouth in shocked. His tears stream down his face.

"Daddy are you OK?"

"Oh My God!"

Then is a blackout.