Chapter 39:Keep the Faith

Michael POV

Michael's new album Dangerous is finally complete and he is add the song last minute add the songwriter Siedah Garret and Glen Ballard. She precious work with Michael and wrote Man in the Mirror from his last album Bad. Michael is finally set to married Tatiana after she finish her treatment in Goodyear, AZ. She is been gone for three months. She miss her so much. Michael is just got emotional when sang the song Keep the Faith.

🎼If you call out loud🎼

🎼Will it get inside🎼

🎼Through the heart of your surrender🎼

🎼To your alibis🎼

🎼And you can say the words🎼

🎼Like you understand🎼

🎼But the power's believing🎼

🎼So give yourself 🎼

A chance

'🎼cause you can🎼

🎼Climb the highest mountain🎼

🎼Swim the deepest sea ,hee🎼

🎼All  you need is the will and want it🎼

🎼And, little self-esteem🎼

🎼So Keep the Faith🎼

🎼Don't let nobody turn you' round🎼

🎼You gotta know when it's good  to go🎼

🎼To get your dreams up off the ground🎼

🎼So Keep the Faith, baby, yea🎼

🎼Because it's  matter of time🎼

🎼Before your confidence will win out🎼

🎼Believe in yourself no matter what🎼

🎼it's gon' take 🎼

🎼You can be a winner🎼

🎼But you got to keep the faith🎼

'🎼gon keep it brother🎼

Michael continue to sing the rest of the song but he got very emotional at the end when he finish the song. Siedah comfort.
" Michael, that was great. It's definitely song add to the album. "
"Thanks Siedah."
Michael is frown. His eyes are teary up.
"Hey Mike, What's wrong?"
He is about to cry.
"I'm losing my voice and I won't be ever hit the note again."
He broke down and started to cry. He is sobbing.
"Awww Michael, It's OK. How is your finance Tati doing?"
He wipe his tears but it's keep streaming down his face. Siedah give him a tissue as he wipe his eyes.
"You OK?"
"Yeah I'm OK."
He sniffed.
"What is going thru your mine?"
"I'm sorry I was got emotional because I'm thinking about Tati because was diagnose with breast cancer.
"Oh no after Mario Sims and almost kill her?"
"Surgeons did a surgery on her after they told me about her diagnosis. I was devastated and scared and I'm worry about my Amanda and Latasha."
"Where are they now?"
"They are staying with their grandparents and their cousins. My nephew Taj took them to school now. I don't want them to see me cry so much."
"She is gonna get thru this. You gonna have Faith. How is the treatment going with her?"
"It's going good. She is in for a third month and she will complete.
"That is great news. So is it true that she is writing songs for her next album? I got everything set for her-"
"No Siedah, It's too soon. But she be will appreciated."
"Did Tati explain to Quincy Jones and his record company Qwest Records and CEO of Warner Bro. Records about her health?"
"Yep. They are pulling the plug on her promotion and cancel single choices and video shoots are also canceled too."
"And the tour?"
"Her debut tour is delayed."
"Her fans are upset."
"But they understand her decision. Her health comes first."
"What is Tati gonna do next?"
"She will appearing on Oprah Winfrey Show."
"What? I watch Oprah everyday.
"She is actress and she is Oscar nominee for The Color Purple."
"That is my favorite movie and now she is a talk show host for many years."
"Mike, Since Tati is gonna be on Oprah show. Would you go on the show too?"
Michael had thought about it for years. He didn't do TV for years since he started of his career with his brothers and he doesn't do interviews since mid 80's. He thought of it. He is gonna plan.
"I got idea."
"What?"
"You will see. I gonna get ready to head out. I'm glad my new Dangerous is finally finished and I'm gonna start working on my first single on short film now."
"Would it be called?"
"Black or White."
"It's gonna be great hit. Good luck."
"Thanks Siedah."

Maggie POV in Salt County Metropolitan Jail

Katie's mother Maggie is in jail for 5 months .She is finally guilty for extorting plot, attempting kidnap of Michael and Tatiana's daughter Latasha. She is sentence to 50 years in prison. She is be been crying since they can't let her use her telephone. The guard is calling her name.

"Come on, Maggie."

They put her in handcuffs.

"What is going on? Where you taking me?"

"You got a visitor."

"Who?"

"Come on."

"Please tell me who is it?"

It  was her daughter: Katie 

"Oh Katie."

"Hello mom."

"How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. The Jackson family taking care of me since you still been locked up."

"I miss you so much-"

"Shut up mom, I don't miss you at all after what you and Mario Sims did to me and Latasha."

"I didn't know Mario abuse Tati and try to kill her. I didn't know he was like this."

"He is be like this after he find out about Michael and Tati back then. It's sicken for what's happening to her."

"Don't act like you even know. You and Mario are plan all along to get me to come to be with you but Mario kidnap Latasha."

"I'm sorry."

"DON'T  YOU DARE YOU TOUCH ME YOU EVIL BITCH!"

"Katie, how dare you call me that? None of my daughter never call me that."

"You still a monster like Mario and lie to me that you have AIDS. I'm not gonna let you come near The Jackson family again."

"What are you saying?"

"Michael and Tatiana are gonna to adopt me and got wonderful sisters now."

"Katherine and Joe treat you well now you part of the family now."

"They are treat me well since and they love me since."

Katie is knocking on the door.

"Guard. I'm ready to go now."

"Katie, think about this. I'm still your mother. Can we talking about this?"

"Goodbye I'm not coming back to visit you anymore. I'm headed back to California.

She headed out, but she got one more thing to say will ticked Maggie off.

Oh by the way, You are not my mother."

The guards finally grab Maggie and sent her back to jail cell.

Come on Maggie, visiting hours are over.

"KATIE, PLEASE CAN'T DO THIS! KATIE. HEY  YALL LET ME GO! KATIE!"

Author note: Woww! That is a great chapter. What a shocking word that she says to her face! Woah! She call her own mother evil bitch. Maggie will be lock up in a  very long time for 50 years. It's the last time that I add Maggie in the chapter. But its a great blessing moment that Michael did a song Keep the Faith from the album Dangerous. It's  so emotional  and touching for Michael. I can't wait for the next era in next chapter Dangerous era. Stay tuned readers.