Chapter 66: Explaining To Do(Part 2)

The Janitor  name Mr

The Janitor name Mr. George is already cleaning up the hall way when someone is laying on the floor and turns out it was Tatiana Jackson and he can't believe it. Her tears is still streaming. She is crying so hard

"OMG Tatiana shh it's OK."

"UGH get help and call NYPD."

"Hurry before he back."

"Who, my dear?"

"His name is Angel. He is really crazy. He rape me."

"OK I go call 911."

Mr. George is now headed to the phone both. He is dialing.

"Hello, yes this is Mr. George the Janitor. I found that the lady on the floor. She is been hurt really bad."

"Who is hurt?"

"It was Michael Jackson's wife Tatiana Jackson and there is a man who rape her.

"Who is that?"

"His name is Angel, It's her ex- boyfriend, but he is a stalker."

"OK the ambulance on her way and then we will take her to the hospital now."

"OK thank you."

Mr. George hang up the telephone and went to her side.
"Tatiana, the ambulance are on their way. They are gonna find him."
"Oh no! My husband and my daughters are gonna freaked out."

Michael POV

Michael is on the couch been quiet since after he saw her ex-boyfriend Angel kiss his wife Tatiana and then her daughter Amanda's drinking beer making in the tabloids until he turns on the news.

"This is Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight, Michael Jackson's wife Tatiana Jackson is been held hostage at dressing room by the stalker. She is rehearsing for her debut tour until that her ex-boyfriend Angel held her hostage. He is got a loaded gun. He is been armed and dangerous. Their are bunch of police cars and NYPD are front of Madison Square Garden. They are looking the man who is a photographer name Angel. He is been stalking her since after Tatiana was married Michael. She is been survive by abuse of her ex-husband Mario Sims. She lost her biological mother. She is been overdose on sleeping pills. Her husband  Michael ain't heard from her and her daughters are started to worry about her mother because the story came out that her daughter's Amanda drinking beer with her friends is been spotted after she celebrate her 15th Birthday. Both kids  who are 17 years old are facing charged for DUI. And now Tatiana is been exposed for Angel kissing Tatiana is been making headlines. Michael is not gonna comment on their relationship. We will have more update from the hostage-"

OMG THAT SON OF A BITCH KIDNAP MY WIFE TATI!"

He had angry tears roll down his face. He is packing up and ready jet off to NY now.

Their daughters are rushing downstairs after they heard their dad Michael is screaming.

Katie saw his clothes.