Chapter 17:Big Day

Tatiana POV Showcase in New York, NY in earlier December 1990

Tatiana Thumbtzen is backstage get ready to perform some of her new songs from her self title debut album. She is just finish shooting the video of her debut single "Piano In The Dark." in the studio in Los Angeles, CA  for three days directed by filmmaker and music director Joe  Pytka who is known for directing Michael Jackson's videos like she did with "The Way You Make Me Feel" and direct "Dirty Diana." After signing with Warner-Bros and Quincy Jones label Quest Records, the label finally her debut single on radio and its already a hit in Z100 station and huge pop and R&B hit in top five but now her dreams are finally coming true. She finally got a new management, new publicist, new stylist, and huge deal with Covergirl.

"I can't believe its finally here now my debut album is finally coming for earlier 1991.I've been thru so much while I was recording my debut album, we did a photoshoots months ago, I shot a music video. That song became a huge hit on the R&B,AC and Pop stations .My  dreams are finally come true."

She look at the pictures of her fiance Michael Jackson and her daughters. They still with their grandmother Katherine while Michael is still in the studio recording his next album and it will be called Dangerous.

"Oh Michael, I can't wait to tell them that excited news about song. I miss my daughters so much."

Someone knocking on the door. It was the promoter.

"Hey Tati, 5 minutes till showtime."

"OK, I will be right out."

She is wearing her black short dress and golden earrings. Her hair hang down with her curls.

Quincy Jones who created the record company Quest Records  the producer who known for work with Michael Jackson since he is no longer working together. He is finally making introduction as she ready to come on stage.

"She is started singing when she was 5 years old. She is born to do this when she was little girl from Clearwater, FL. She is a Dancer, Model, Video star, Back up Singer for Michael Jackson on Bad Tour, actress and now she is finally set to release her debut self title album. She co-wrote all her songs for her debut album. She is now making her singing debut here tonight on showcase tonight. Please welcome Warner-Bros and Quest Recording Artist, Tatiana Thumbtzen."

The audience cheer and clapping and they blow whistles as she finally came out on stage.

Author note: This chapter is short but don't worry, next one will be longer. Tatiana's dreams finally come true for her. She is finally ready to hit the stage for the first time. How well she does this evening? Stay tune readers and Have a great weekend .I just finish watching Janet Jackson documentary.