Chapter 23:The Fallout of Revealed

Start writing your story

Amanda POV 

Amanda is in shocked and can't believe after 10  years waited too long to learn that Michael is her father after he reunited with her mother 7 years after she was born.

"How long did my dad or should say Mario know about this?"

"He find out from the tabloids and the media after Max kidnap you and your mother .He try to protect  you and your mother from him before your mother, he kidnap-"

"I know Mike, Max kidnap me ,my mom and her friends and especially my friend Katie. We almost got killed after u rescue us. Where is Max now?"

"While u and Katie in the hospital, He is dead. Mario shot him self defense."

"Did they arrest him?"

"Yes they arrest him."

"For what?"

Umm Amanda, we got to get back to the company."

"No Mike, I want to know why he did? Is something that mom kept it from me and Latasha?"

"The true is that Mario is abuse your mother and accidently hit you."

Her eyes are started to watery. She try not to cry front of Michael. She could've believe that he did this to her.

"It's be couldn't be happening. My own father did to my mother and me."

She hug Michael and broke down and started to cry. She is started sobbing.

Shhh I'm sorry, Amanda. It's truth.

Now I understand now, I hate what he did."

He wipe her tears.

"I  know."

She is finally stop crying.

"Hey does that means Katie could be part of our family now she find our that Jack Gordan is her father?"

"I don't know, Amanda. We are gonna talk more when your mother home from promo tour."

Latasha finally walk and ask Michael one more question.

"Hey does that means that Katie could be our step cousin now your sister Latoya is married to Jack Gordon, and I we have a step uncle?"

"I afraid is now."

"Oh Aunt Latoya is gonna have a cow about this when she knows what's going on. I hate what is doing to your family."

"Hey Michael, I wanna go lay down. I'm getting sleepy."

"OK you go ahead. I'm gonna start cooking dinner."

"Oh Mike?"

"Yeah Amanda?"

"Thank you for telling me the truth. I'm not mad at you. You are amazing father."

She went to talk to Latasha.

"Hey sis, You know what that means, we might get mom and dad to adopt her."

"You mean Michael Jackson is my father too?"

"Yeah. we not about their past until we become teens but it's too late. He told us now."

"We are gonna wait until mom gets home from promotion."

Meanwhile Katie POV

Katie is in the den and she is been quiet about what her mom did. She is very furious with her mother for giving her away after she was born. Massie try to get her to talk to her.

"Sweet heart, please talk to me. It was a horrible  mistake for giving you away."

"That monster rape you before that creep you pregnant with me. You cheating on Peter back in high school with Greg.

"But Greg is not your father. Jack Gordon is your father."

"I'm sick to my stomach that he did and I'm disgust that you plan to abort me before I was born."

"I will never meant this to happened. Your grandparents turn on me and I left home. I lost my way. I got to get help before I find you."

"Massie, mom, whatever you are now. I want you to leave me alone. I don't want to see you anymore. I'm staying at Michael and Tati's house"

"Katie, please-"

"GO!"

Michael walk in and keep them down.

"Hey, shhh keep your  voice down. Amanda is sleeping upstairs."

"Oh I'm sorry, We keep it down."

"I'm sorry I got to go pack and get ready to leave."

"Why Massie?"

She wipe her tears from keep it from falling.

"I might not see Katie her anymore."

"What? What is more thing you wanna tell Katie now? No more secret Massie."

"I went to the doctor weeks ago and I got  health news."

"Are you pregnant?"

"No."

"What?"

"I had AIDS."

 Michael and Katie are in shock.

Then is a blackout.

Author note: I'm glad Michael didn't take long to tell Amanda he is her father. I'm glad he is still in jail. OMG That is a huge shock now Massie ain't got time left. It's so sad that Kattie won't see Massie anymore because she had AIDS. How did Massie got it from? Stay tune readers.