Chapter 1:Life Begins

Now both Michael Jackson and Tatiana Thumbtzen are finally ready to start new life as now they are engaged after she went thru and now Tatiana is finally moved on from her abusive ex-husband Mario Sims now he is in jail. Lets get to the story now.

Michael POV
Michael is enjoyed his time off after he wrap up Bad Tour last year.Michael and Quincy Jones had a talk and he made announcement about their future.
"Hey Michael,What is brings you by to come over today?"
"Well I'm doing a lot of thinking that what is ahead this year."
"OK. What's up?"
"I've been making a lot of changes since Tati and I finally got back together at last.I've finally fired Frank and the rest of the team and then and The LAPD already arrest Karen Faye.
"Thank God."
"She will be charged with kidnapping plot."
"Good She should be in jail for what she did to her and to your daughter Amanda. How are they doing now?"
"They are doing good now.They are finish their therapy for PTSD,and then she is back at college to finish her Senior Year."
"That is great."
"And then she will be pursue her singing career.She it's planning on writing songs."
"That is great.She wanna do this for a while now."
"Yes she is ready for a long time.And guess what?"
"What?"
"Tati and my daughters will be moving in with me."
"That is great.I'm happy for y'all two and y'all engaged?"
"Oh Quincy! Do I had to tell you about me and Tati?"
"Yes I won't tell anybody else."
"Yes we are engaged."
"OMG Congratulations Mike."
They hug each other.
"Thanks I'm just so happy."
"So Michael, what else you wanna tell me?"
Michael holds his breathe.
"OK Well after I take a break,I'm working on next album next year in 1990,and I don't know what to tell you.Quincy."
"What's wrong?"
"You are not going be on next album."
"What why?"
"We been dealing with disagree the songs that you don't like and I won like Billie Jean add to Thriller and then you hate Smooth Criminal but add to the Bad album.I'm gonna be working with another producers."
"Like who?"
"Babyface and LaReid."
"Who did they work with?"
"He work with Pebbles,Karen White,The Boys,and of course Bobby Brown."
"They are awesome,but don't forget I work with you since you did The Wiz before we work together on three albums.You like a son to me."
"I'm sorry the music industry it's changing now.We are going to move on and focus on my family and I'm gonna visit Ryan White."
"The boy who had AIDS?"
"Yep. He had when he was 13."
"I hope everything goes well."
"Thank you,Quincy."
Quincy is sad about this, but he is understand his decision.
"I understand Smelly. I will support your next album when it comes out soon."
They are finally say goodbyes before going separate ways.But Quincy got one more thing.
"Before you go,Can you think about asking your fiancé Tati so I can be part of her debut album after she finish college?"
Quincy made a demo tape for her.
"Oh Quincy,Tati is gonna love this.I see if I can reach her when I get a chance."
"Thank you,I will see you soon."

Author note: Michael is finally making changes now he is stop working with Quincy Jones.I love their bonding but it's time.I'm just getting started it now.Stay tune readers.