Chapter 15:Dreams Comes True

Tatiana POV
5 months later, She is still writing and recording all her songs are finally finish and it's ready to release this fall. It's been long couple of months and now is ready. She is in the living room waiting from CEO of Warner Bro. Records and Quest Records to call back to announce the date of her debut album and debut single Piano In The Dark. Tatiana is thinking about Michael what he is going thru now he went to see Katie Tanner. Her daughters Amanda and Latasha just got back home from school after Bill pick them up. Amanda walk into the house. She got the excited news.
"Hi Amanda, how is your day in school?"
"It was great and I got a A plus on the Spelling Test."
"Alright, Let me see."
She is so happy for Amanda.
"YAYYY You got every answer right. I'm so proud of you."
They hug together.
"Thank you, mom."
"I'm gonna make you delicious chocolate cookies."
"YAYY."
"But don't tell Michael because  he is a vegetarian."
"Oh OK."
Latasha is excited but her mom won't let her eat it yet until she wants to know what's going on with her.
"What is going on with sweetie?"
Amanda is speaking on behalf on her sister.
"She got to the fight in school."
Tatiana is shock about her behavior.
"What? Latasha, who are you fighting with it?"
"It was a with a girl."
"Is she black  or white?"
Latasha is finally tells her mother her name."
"She is white. Her name is Connie."
"What is her last name?"
"Davis."
She put her daughter on her lap so Latasha explain what happened in school.
"What is really got you the fight with Connie?"
"I was playing dolls with Kim and Daniel when they were white girls came to them and says racial slurs about me to them.
"Hey Kim and Daniel. Why are you hanging with that nigger girl?"
Tatiana is shock about what the white girls did to her daughter.
"How did they call you that horrible name like that? That is why they cause you to fight back?"
"Mommy, I ain't got no choice. They we're calling me names."
"Why you didn't tell the teachers and principal?"
"Because they won't believe me. They suspending me from school for two days."
"I don't believe this to them let them get away from that. Connie's parents should hear that from me."
Amanda overheard that her mom is gonna do something about this school discrimination.
"No you can't. They are gonna are gonna be suspicious about you because they are big fans of you and Michael."
"Kim and Daniel told the principal what Connie did to me. They will tell them the truth."
"Mommy, They are questioning about Michael Jackson."
"What they say about him?"
"They love him because he cares about children  but then they wondering is it true that Michael Jackson is your father?"
"WHAT?" They unison in shocked.
Julia is interrupting their mother-daughter talk .
"Excuse me Tati. I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but You got a phone call."
"I can't right now."
"It's from record company."
"Oooh girls is got to be a about my single Piano In The Dark."
Tatiana is finally answer the phone when she got the best news of her life.
"Yes."
"Tatiana, Your song is gonna be a smash hit. All the executives loves it."
"OMG They love it?"
"We are gonna sent this song to the airwaves next week."
"YAYY but what about my debut album?"
"We set a release date of your self-title your debut album to release in Spring 1991."
"Oooh OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH."
"They want you to debut your performance on showcase front of executives next week."
"Oooh I'm gonna get ready."
"They can't wait to see you slay with your voice. You are gonna be the next Barbara Streisand, Josephine Baker, Anita Baker, Billie Holiday and Dorothy Dandridge."
"I grew up listen to with my mom. I saw all the their movies and variety shows. That is what I wanna do is sing and dance."
"You got talent."
"My dreams are finally coming true. I can't wait to tell Michael the best news."
"I will see you next week."
"I will thanks for let me know. Goodbye."
She hung up and scream for joy.
"AHHHHH My song is gonna be a hit this year."
"YAYYYY I'm soo happy for you mommy."
"Mee too."
"And me three, Tati. Congratulations."
"Thanks Julie. I'm soo happy now Latasha when Michael gets home. We want to tell you something. OK?"
"OK mommy. Are you gonna grounded me?"
"Yes you are you are grounded for fighting in school with that girl."
"I'm sorry mommy."
"Come here, It's OK."
Tati wipe Latasha's tears with her finger.
"OK you two get ready for dinner."
"OK mom, Come on Latasha. It will be OK."
"Thanks sis."
"Is everything OK with Latasha? I heard that she is been fighting with that white girl in school."
"Is awful for what's happening to her. But Julie, not a word to Michael until he comes back."
"OK Tati."
"Please help  them get ready for dinner."
"Sure I will."

Author note: Poor Latasha she is been bully in school been call the N word by the white girl. The whole school are so ignorant can't do anything to believe her now they suspending her? REALLY? But on that positive note, YAYYY her dreams is finally coming true for Tatiana. Her single Piano in the Dark is gonna be a huge hit for her. Oh I'm glad I add the song in the chapter because Brenda Russell. It's her Pop hit single of 1988.It's perfect. Hope you all love it. Will she be successful? Stay tune readers Happy Weekend