Chapters 4:Goodbye Ryan White

It was in April 1990.Michael Jackson and Ryan White's friendship started very well but unfortunately it was the last they spend time together.

Michael POV
Michael is in Las Vegas enjoyed with them for a while when he Bill told him the news.
"Hey Michael, It's Ryan White's Jeanne White  call. She wants to talk to you. It's about Ryan. It's not good."
"Hello, Jeanne? Is your Ryan OK?"

She started crying while reveal to Michael."

"Michael, My son Ryan is dying."

He put his hand and hold his chest in shock when can't believe it that Ryan is dying. Michael try not to broke down and cry as he hold back the tears.

"What? How" He can't be dying."

"I took him to the hospital  last month and his health is decline."

She start crying so hard when watch her son dying in bed.

"He is about to passed away soon. He wants to you."

Michael's eyes started to watered.

"He can' t be gone by now. I'm gonna try my best to get there to see him."

"Please hurry. He ain't got much time left."

They hang up.

Michael wipe his tears as headed to check out of the hotel.

"Bill We are gotta go now."

"Where to Michael?" 

"Back to Indiana. He-he is dying."

He broke down and started to cry."

"Awww Michael, Don't worry get there."

Michael's tears continue roll down his face as he put his son glass back on.

Meanwhile POV in Los Angeles, CA 

Tatiana is at home sitting on the couch still writing songs while working on more demos while audition for the record company. She wrote about 22 songs. She is finally listening to that song. She is impressed. The telephone rings as she answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tati, It's Quincy Jones."

"Oh Hi Quincy, It's been a long time. I just listen to the demo that you made for me and I'm impressed."

"I'm glad you love it and I got a excited news for you."

"What is it?"

"I got a Birthday present for you."

"OMG for real?"

"The record love your song that I made for you, and we are gonna sign you."

"OMG Quincy U sign me-"

"Yes we are gonna sign you to my label. Qwest Records and Warner-Bros Records.

'AHHHHH Your label and Warner Bro Records?"

"Yess Happy Earlier Birthday Tati."

She is screaming for joy.

"But my Birthday aint till three weeks."

"We all want you in the studio tomorrow. And Prince wants to work with you. Don't tell your fiance Mike about this."

"PRINCE?"

"Shhh not a word to him before you there."

"OK I will be there."

"Bye."

Tatiana is been jumping for joy and she is gonna call her friends that she missed them. Whitley.

"Hey Whitley, Its Tati."

"Oh hi Tati."

"Hey girl why so sad?"

"Uh I just saw on the news."

"What wrong?"

"Michael is just heard the news ."

"What?"

"Umm It's Ryan White."

"What about him?"

"U didnt see on TV?"

"No I was busy."

"He died."

'WHAT?"

There is a blackout.

Author note: Tatiana is soo excited for her big start on her singing career but uh oh Michael wont like this about working Prince. Him and Prince are rivals He is mourning the loss of Ryan White. How she gonna tell Michael while he is mourning? Stay tuned readers.