Chapter 25:New Album Released

Tatiana POV March 1991

Her big day is finally here now her long-awaited debut album is finally release. Its taking place in NYC. She is now in her home town. The rest of the fans are outside waiting for Tatiana to arrived. She is suppose to arrive at 8PM but is almost 9PM. She is running a hour late for her own debut album release party after she came back from signing album release at Tower Records. Her fans are soo excited. Her assistant is getting Tatiana ready to go inside.

"Oh Sada, They are here waiting for me  all night. They are paparazzi everywhere. We are gonna get pass them."

"OK the security is gonna get u inside. They are going bananas for you."

"I know. I think they want me to sign the autograph. I better sign it quick before I get in."

"Alright Tati, U ready?"

She finally put her sunglass on.

"Yeah. Let's go."

The security push them paparazzi out of the way so he could help get her inside the party. The fans went wild screams for her. She wave to them.

"AHHHH I love you, Tati."

"I love you too."

She finally wave to them and says.

"I love you all so much."

Michael POV

Michael is finally arrive at his finance Tatiana's album release party for support. He is wearing disguise for the first time in a long time. He don't want any media know about this. He is gonna surprise her because her Birthday is in few hours. Michael felt sad that he can't bring his daughters to the party because is for adults. So they let his mother Katherine and his dad Joseph and their cousins to watch them while he is in NYC. He aint been the clubs since when he was in his teens. When he arrives there, He saw big stars like the actor and his best friend Eddie Murphy, Billy Dee Williams, Quincy Jones, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Vanity Oscar Award Winner Robert D Niro, Debbie Allen, Paula Abdul, Gerald Levert with his brother Sean Levert , and her best friends Whitley and Dwanye who is set to graduate from college earlier, her crazy friend Freddie is also there too. Walter is also attend. Freddie is just sober after drinking too much years ago, and of course her best friend Annette who is to modeling with her back in Japan is here.

"Oh look all these people and celebrities are there and my best friend Eddie Murphy. I gonna get backstage before everybody sees me. I want to be surprise."

He said to himself.

Meanwhile POV

Tatiana is finally at the table enjoyed the music while DJ are still playing all her songs from her debut albums. She is thrilled to see them. She aint see them after she graduate from college.

"HEY BIG STAR!"

"HEY GIRLS!"

They hug each other."