Chapter 26:Family Emergency

This chapter is gonna be heartbroken but it will be hopeful for survivor but it will be too late?

Michael and Tatiana Amanda and Latasha POV at Morton Planet Hospital

They are in the hospital waiting Tatiana's biological mother Evelyn Thumbtzen after they did the heart surgery on her. She ain't heard from her after she give her up for adoption when she was 13 years old.
"Tati, Why you didn't tell me about your biological mother Evelyn?"
"Because we ain't staying in touch for many years until I grown up quickly. She try to protect me from my father before they sent him to jail for child abuse and alcohol abuse. I was angry with her and never spoke to each other since."
She wipe her tears with her tissue.
"I was so confused."
"Tati, Your mother try to keep you safe from him for hurting you. Thankfully, that your adopted parents did a job for raising you well."
"I'm grateful for my adopted mother did better than my biological mother."
"Is your biological father getting sober?"
"I don't know, Mike, and I don't care. I don't want to see him anymore. He didn't improve of me dancing in ballad. He ruin my life."
Aunt Marie is sat with her niece for the first time and hug each other. Tati is sobbing.
"Oh Tati, I ain't seeing you after u start going to junior high school. How are your daughters is been doing?"
"They are doing good."
The girls are in the playroom watching TV. Latasha is got bored for playing with her toys.
"Hey girls, Time to meet your Aunt Marie."
The girls finally came over to meet her for the first time."
"Amanda, It's so good to you for the first time. You are finally growing up. How old are you now?"
"I'm 13."
"Wow you are finally a teen by now."
"This is her little sister Latasha. Latasha, This is your Aunt Marie."
"Hello Latasha."
"Hi Aunt Marie."
"How are you now?"
"I'm 4.I'm almost about to turn 5 in few days."
"Oh Tati, Your daughter is got a birthday coming up?"
Michael and Tatiana are planning for Latasha's Birthday since before her debut album came.
"Oh We are gonna plan for few weeks now."
"Don't worry. Latasha is gonna love this. We will gonna make invitations for he Birthday Party."
"When its the date?"
"April 14th. It will be at 3PM at Neverland Ranch."
"Oooh Latasha is gonna love this."
Tatiana is realize that she got lot of things coming up first.
"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm gonna be overseas in Europe to promo it and the label is set my performance on Top of the Pops later this mouth. I'm gonna tell them I'm not going."
"No Tati, Fans are looking for to seeing you there. Your song "Piano In The Dark" is a hit overseas and your first debut album sales is coming fast and it's gonna be huge."
Michael and Tatiana is finally ready to talk about it's Katie.
"Mike, Where is Katie? How is she doing?"
"She is doing good. She is reunited with her birth mother and making amends now."
"What?"
"It was happening so quick. She came to meet weeks after she says goodbye to her father. Her late adopted mother Lorrie and her late adopted father adopt her years ago."
"Mike, How-"
" I will tell you everything until we get back to California."

Meanwhile POV 2 hours later

Dr. Douglas  and the nurse Christi came back to tell them good news and bad news about Tatiana's birth mother.
"I got good news."
"The surgery is been great success ."
"Oh thank goodness. And?"
"But bad news She is in a coma. We are gonna sent her to the nursing home rehabilitation center."
Tatiana's eyes are watery. She put her hand on her mouth. Michael comfort her.
"Coma? How long?
Her tears stream down her face.
"We let you know in couple of weeks. It will be 10% percent chance that she won't wake up."
She broke down and cry. Michael hold back his tears as he comfort her.
"Shhh It's OK .Keep the Faith."

Author note: Thought the news that Tatiana hope for her mom will recovery but sent her to the nursing home. It so sad.But she got Keep the Faith.But good note,It's gonna be a great Birthday for Latasha. Stay tune Readers.🙏🏿😇