Chapter 37:Brothers Fight

The chapter is gonna be short

The chapter is gonna be short. It's gonna be a smack down that yall gonna not gonna miss.

He is really furious with his brother and outrage about his brother Jermaine's lies. He is finally  drove all the way to his house and finally got a the car and knock on the door. He is finally pounded on the door. He is screaming.

"Wait until I get my hands on Jermaine. JERMAINE! OPEN THE DOOR NOWW!"

Jermaine came down stairs in a hurry.

"Hey hold your horses. I'm coming."

He open the door. Michael let himself in.

"Hey Mike, What are you doing here?"

"I wanna know why."

"I just heard your daughter Latasha is back home safe."

"She is doing fined. But I think you should keep my daughter's name out of your mouth."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know why. How could you tell everybody that I should replace my daughter Latasha with Katie?"

"Oh no! How did you hear that. Who told you this about replace your daughter with Katie?"

Michael learns the awful that his brother doing.

"OMG! You try to get back at me for leaving the group because I have two daughters with Tati."

"Little brother, I never want to hurt you and Tati-"

He push him.

"How could you do this? You the reason why Mario Sims kidnap Latasha."

"Oh no. Mario is overheard, NO NO It's not suppose to happened. I think you need to calm down and we should talking about this."

The music is playing on the radio and turns out to be the song that Jermaine's song:  Word to the Bad.

"Uh Jermaine. Is that your song from your next album that song playing on the radio?
He is soo busted now.

"Mike, Is from the record that La Reid and Babyface and I produce but its not suppose the song that planned. It's been original version plan."

"What?"

"Michael, I ain't got no choice to release so the listeners can hear it. I told the truth about your looks be changes." 

Michael is shock about the song is about the stir controversy.

"Little brother, say something."

"U son of a bitch!"

He punch him his jar. Jermaine hit the ground.

"MIKE, HAD YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?"

"You lost your mind after you left the group first and then you married Hazel, but have feelings for Whitney Houston. You never got over it after you cheat on your wife."

"Hey! You Keep Whitney Houston out of this. She is successful on her own.

"You are gonna go to record company and go back change it and edit out or else.

"Or else what, Mike?"

"I'm gonna take you to court, and You will not be my wedding at all. As matter a fact, You are no longer  my brother."

Michael walk out the  door and slammed it.

Author note: WOWW That is gonna get really ugly. Jermaine is been a jerk dissing Michael now the song is leak. Will he listen to Michael? Stay tune readers.