Chapter 20: Debut Album Release Date Announced

Michael POV

Michael Jackson is just finish watching her first television debut performance arrive and he love it. He is moved and overjoyed by her performance.

"She is fantastic tonight. I can't wait until I tell Amanda and Latasha when they get home from school tomorrow. I'm so proud of her. I want to cry."

He is really proud of her when telephone rings. He went to the kitchen to answer the phone when he picks up and answers.

"Hello."

"Hi Mike, It's Tati."

"Hey babe, U are fantastic tonight. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Mike Everybody in the audience love my performance."

"So what they say?"

"Well that is a lady who is big fan said "Hi Tati, U sang so beautiful. I can't wait to hear your debut album," And I said thank you. I will be making announcement after my performance and my music video is coming on BET in few days after we did a preview on that show earlier."

"Yeahh u are amazing music video after what everybody preview. We all can't wait to see the rest soon."

"And guest what?"

"What?"

"My video "Piano In The Dark" will be premiere on Video Soul and I will start promo debut album when I will come on the show after my debut album release, and umm-

"And what babe? What else?"

The video will be premiere on MTV countdown and VH1."

"OMG! Girl, You are gonna dominate on the countdown, babe."

"Yes I remember when MTV refuse play black artists after MTV launch back then but you made history and break the color barrier after you premiere "Billie Jean". You, your sister Janet, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Grace Jones, Herbie Hancock, and Pr-

"No No Tati, I dont want to think I wanna hear about Prince. I respect him for his work. And I will never forget that Rick James spoke about that MTV  refuse to play his video "Super Freak". And I was like woah MTV cant play his video because he is black? That is racist."

"MTV is really in hot water for not playing them. David Bowie is finally spoken about it and accuse MTV."

"He is the best."

"Hey how the girls, Are they sleeping good?"

"Yeah they are sleeping like angels."

"Awww my precious. I can't wait to get home to guys soon, but first I'm gonna you let know that record company is set release  my self titled debut album "Tatiana Thumbtzen" is finally set a date and finally set."

"YESS about time. When is coming?"

"Earlier in March next year 1991."

"YAYYY Those fans are gonna love debut album."

"And I get a big promo set."

"The Late Night Show with Johnny Carson"

"Showtime At The Apollo"

"Soul Train"

"Soul Train Music Awards"

"Saturday Night Live on NBC"

"Grammy Awards"

and then last not least "Top of the Pops in Europe."

"That is brilliant promo Tati."

And then I got interviews set by my team and you not gonna like this.

"What?"

"Interviews on BET, MTV, and VH1.

"Oprah Show."

"People Magazine"

"And they might ask questions about me ,you, and the kids. I can't do Oprah and talk about this and what if she ask about me about my ex-husband?"

"Tati, babe its gonna be OK just say" no comment" that's all."

"Michael, It's gonna get worse."

"What?"

They are gonna put me on radio interview.

"What which one?"

"The Howard Stern Show."

Michael got up and upset.

"WHAT?"

Then is a blackout.

Author note: Woww Howard Stern Show? How could her team set up for Tatiana's interview with Howard Stern? Oooh Michael is not gonna like this after he trashing Michael. I can't stand him. But on a good note. I'm glad I add and talk about  this because we celebrate Black History Month this month because black acts paved the way in music and then Michael make history break the color barriers on MTV. I'm soo excited Tatiana's debut album is coming so get ready for next chapter and drama. Stay tune readers.