Chapter 35:Be Found Safe

Mario POV

Mario POV

At the old dirty house in Inglewood ,CA He kept Latasha for two months. He miss her so much. He can't let go of her. He watch Tatiana's ex-boyfriend Angel. That is right. Her ex-boyfriend Angel. He didn't know that Mario's kidnapping Latasha. He is been thinking about her for years and felt terrible for cheating on her. He is been crazy about and out of his mind for kissing her. He still had her pictures now she is a model, actress and then a recording star.

"I'm detective Franklin from LAPD. We just learn the former actor Mario Sims is escape from prison from Chicago, Il. He kidnap Michael Jackson's and Tatiana Thumbtzen's  daughter Latasha Jackson."

Mario rages.

Angel is finally started.

"Uh I didn't know you married Tati and have a daughter .She is so adorable."

"She sure is. Can you bring me a beer?"

"I don't think you should, sir . You are drunk-"

"I SAY BRING ME A BEER!"

"OK. I get it but don't scare Latasha."

She is crying.

"Oh no. Daddy is so sorry."

He try to hug her.

Angel is looking at him and he is disgust when he sees Mario hug Latasha.

"He is not your daughter. When is this fool ever gonna let her go?"

"What did you say?"

"I say that I think you should get her something to eat."

"Good that's what I thought."

"Can I ask you question?"

"Tell me again, Mario. why you wanna kidnap Latasha?"

"Because I wanna spend time with her."

"Why?"

"Because I miss her so much. I ain't seeing her after Tati gave birth, but she divorce after I cheat on her with another woman. She is a beauty contestant but she is a prostitute. She is HIV positive, and now she is murdered. I'm a prime suspect and everybody thinks I kill her but now I find out from Michael Jackson's Moonwalker that he is father of Amanda and Latasha. It was all over the tabloids that I saw she kiss Michael on stage, and I lost it. I WAS SOO ANGRY THAT I WANT TO KILL MICHAEL."

"Hey Mario, You need to calm down. I didn't know Michael and Tatiana were gonna get married now they got two daughters. I was in shock 

"Daddy."

"That is right."

"When we will I see mommy?"

Mario is concern about Latasha because he is concern. The walls are closing in on him. So he continues to lie to her.