Chapter 45:Father and Daughter Reunion Backfired

Wedding Reception POV

Michael and Tatiana arrives at the wedding reception in the limo. His wife is very quiet about it because her biological father O Cani Thumbtzen show up unannounced. It got her  really upset.

"Hey We are really finally married. You been so quiet. What is going on? Who is this guy show up?"

Tatiana thoughts about her father for what he did to her and her biological mother and been abused. He ain't spoken to her father since her parents divorced when she was 13 and she lost contact with him when she was 16. But Tatiana is so focus on her day with Michael now they are husband and wife.

"I tell you what we get there. Let's celebrate."

"OK Let's go."

They are finally arrive at the event, but they are many people are taking pictures .It was lot of paparazzi there. Michael and Tatiana discover the truth. They are not happy about this.

"OMG It's paparazzi."

"Where?"

They are spotted at the forest."

"OMG Security, please get them out of their now."

"I'm sorry you two. I do everything I can."

"OK They are crazy people want pictures of us."

"Tati, let them. Let's ignore the media and we celebrate our day."

"You right. We should make a statement after our honeymoon is over."

Meanwhile POV

Everybody at the party celebrate at reception as they celebrate Michael and Tatiana's day as Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. Her daughters are enjoyed watching them dancing until Mac comes up to Katie.

"Hey, that was a great party."

"Yeah the wedding is beautiful."

"Thanks Mac, I'm so happy that our parents are together for real."

"Me too."

"Me three."

Amanda is staring at her and ready to talk.

Mac is finally ask Katie.

Katie, would you like to  to dance?"

"Yeah! Let's dance."

"Oooooh!"

Her sisters says are teasing her."

"Come on girls. It's not about me."

"Alright Katie, whatever you say."

Their sisters are finally talking now they've been quiet since now the wedding.

"Hey Latasha."

"Amanda, I thought we aint speaking to each other after you threw that orange juice at my dress."

"I'm sorry for what I did. I just dont like about why mom invited Jalisica to the wedding. They don't like each other."

"But she is back been friends again, But not friends with Dru Barbers again after she did to ruin mom's first marriage."

"Good riddance."

"Would you forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you. Apology accepted."

They hug each other.

Their is a stranger in the chair watching them as they go back to the party. It was Tatiana's father watching them. He wants to meet them for the first time.