Chapter 46:Honeymoon

Michael POV

One day after reception nightmare, But its real. Everybody left and  flew back home next day. It's been a great wedding for Michael and Tatiana now she is officially Mrs. Jackson  but it became to interrupt when Tatiana's biological father O Cain Thumbtzen  shows up at the reception. He is really disgusted what her father what he say about his looks. Two Michael's bodyguards finally sent him back on the plane back to Clearwater, FL  Michael went back to their own room to check on his wife Tatiana. She is really shook up about what happened. He gave her some water so she can calm down.

"Here babe. How are you doing?"

"I'm really upset with him and shook up for what he say to me."

"How on the earth that he show up like this?"

"Because he ask me forgiveness and I say to him "after what you did to me and my mom for slapping her and accidently slap me-"

She broke down in tears.

"He try to kill my mom."

Michael is shocked and find out that man meet him earlier learns the truth that he abuse her.

"OMG That is that creep father of yours abuser that he accidently hit you? UGHHH that son of a bitch. I could've been there to punch him the hell of him for what for he say about me."

"There is lot worse that you should know what he say horrible about me."

"What else that he say to you?"

Her tears falling down her cheeks as she wipe away.

"He told my mom that she had abortion and kill me."

Michael covers his mouth as he comfort her.

Oh Tati, I didn't know. I'm so sorry."

She continue to cry on his shoulder. She is been crying for a while.

She wipe her tears as she calms down.

"Are you feel better now?"

She blows her nose.

"Yeah I'm better now. Thank you, Michael."

Meanwhile POV 

Michael and Tatiana is enjoyed their honeymoon. They've been gone for five days. They miss their daughters because they are back at school now they are staying with their uncles, aunts and cousins. They can't wait to get home from honeymoon. They went to the beach saw the ocean until they saw the heart. They love it.

"Oh Michael, it's been the best honeymoon ever."

"Yes, It was beautiful out there. I love sunset too.

"Where the bodyguards taking my abuser monster father at?"

"They are sent him on a plane. He is headed back to Clearwater, FL."

"And?"

"He is been sent him to rehab .He is gonna need a lot of help. He is been drinking again."

"He deserves a help he needs because got no right to show up. He is still a drunk."

"I'm so sorry that you to go thru this again. But hey, You still got your adopted father and mother, who is been there for you."

"I'm so grateful for my adopted parents raise me well.

Someone knock on the door.

"Mike, who is that?"

"I don't know. I wonder who that can be. Who is it?"

"Mr. Jackson, there is a telephone call for Mrs. Jackson."

"OK my wife will take it. Thank you."

Tatiana picks up the telephone.

"Hello."

It was Rhonda Thumbtzen: Her another aunt and her father's sister. They were enstranged for years.

"Rhonda? It's been a long time. I miss you so much. How is everything at home?"

"Uh Tati, I'm sorry to ruined you and Michael's day, but and Michael need to comeback to Clearwater, FL now."

"Oh no! What did that creep want now? Because I don't want to see him."

"No It's about your biological mother Evelyn."

"What is going on? It's mom OK? "

"She is in the hospital. She is not doing well."

"What?"

"She ain't got much time left."

"Oh no! Alright Me and Michael are on their way now."

"Hurry! She is dying."

She hung up.

"Hey Tati, What's wrong?"

She try to hold back tears.

"Its Rhonda. She is my aunt and my father's sister. It's about my mom Evelyn. She is-

"What is it?"

"She is dying. We are gonna get to Clearwater, FL before its too late."

"Oh babe."

"We are gonna cut that honeymoon short and I gonna call Amanda and Latasha."

Author note: Awww man the honeymoon got cut short because her biological mother  Evelyn is dying. Next chapter is gonna be so sad coming up. Stay tuned readers.