Chapter 52: The Statement

Michael POV

Michael POV

Michael is been on the road since June during Dangerous Tour.  He is just finish filming for HBO  since he can't do any concerts in the United States. He is just about to perform in Istanbul that evening but Michael's back up singer Siedah Garret just saw news.

"I'm Mart Hart from Entertainment Tonight .Kevin is off tonight. That is just in. Tatiana Jackson the wife of King of Pop Michael Jackson is been taking to the hospital in UCLA Medical Center last night. She is found unconscious on  the floor in her bedroom. Their daughters Amanda, Latasha, and her adopted daughter Katie is just waiting on their mother to pick them up from their sleepover, but she didn't got there. Her ex-boyfriend Angel  is just got out of the hospital after her ex-husband Mario Sims shot him after he find out about he kidnap Latasha. So Tatiana throw him out and now Julie took upstairs and lay down on her bed. Her maid Julie call 911.She overdose on sleeping pills. She is traumatized with PTSD. She is just working next followed up album called "Loved." Her next album is unknown when it's coming. We try to contact her husband Michael Jackson and the rest team, but didn't heard back. He is still on Dangerous Tour. We will have more on Tatiana-"

Siedah turns the TV off and  cover her mouth. She is in shock.

"Oh no, MICHAEL!"

Michael's voice is strained and tired after performing all his shows. He got a sore throat.